Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Camacho Jr: We Have To Let Him Fight To The End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@AP: BREAKING: Doctor says boxer Hector 'Macho' Camacho has died after being taken off life support.

Rest in Peace Champ

Comment

Originally posted by MikeRo1972 View Post
      @AP: BREAKING: Doctor says boxer Hector 'Macho' Camacho has died after being taken off life support.

Rest in Peace Champ
      link??????

Comment

I guess he was still fighting to live, at 1:40 am this morning he had another cardiac arrest and they decided to unplug him. RIP Macho.

Comment

link anyone???????

Comment

http://www.primerahora.com/hectormac...do-726207.html

Comment

thanks brother.........

Comment

RIP, its on ESPN now too

Comment

Another cautionary tale in boxing. So sad. I really feel bad for his friends and family because I bet there were many times they tried to intervene and set him on a better path in life, only to be left hoping that his story didn’t end badly.

I hope all the young boxers take this (and all the other tragedies in the sport) to heart and learn from it. You need to make good decision both in and out of the ring.

Comment

I'm really heart broken by this outcome even though we all knew he wasn't gonna wake up but that hope kept everyone waiting for a miracle..... Rest in Peace Champ!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
                      link anyone???????
                      Sorry, it came through on my twitter feed from the Associated Press. (Hence AP)

Comment

Working...
                      X