No announcement yet.

Pac vs Rios-Alvarado Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac vs Rios-Alvarado Winner

When there was a thread about an article Rios having a hard time making weight again, a Pac-Rios fight seems likely next year.

Well, its gonna happen if Pac wins vs JMM. http://philboxing.com/news/story-75938.html

Rios has to beat Alvarado first, and given the styles, it will be a 50-50 fight. But if Rios wins a spectacular FOTY bout, I can see this being made. Pac-Rios could probably sell like 1.1-1.2 million PPV's and Rios is an opponent made for Manny. A come forward fighter with little to no defense, who tries to bang. Pacquiao would stop Rios in 8 rounds or so.

Comment

I don't think either Rios or Alvarado are in the same class with Marquez or Pacquiao but they are both tough and like to slug it out. They would make the fight action packed but they would probably lose every round until they were stopped. Marquez might not stop them but I think he would win on points by a good amount. When it comes to slugging it out Pacquiao is still the best in my opinion. They are both good enough that Pacquiao should be prepared for a war.

Comment

Working...
      X