No announcement yet.

Bradley Talking Alot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    He has a mouth. Check the Face Off before the Devon Alexander fight.

I just think he's getting more media coverage this time around cause he's fighting Pac. You just seeing a lot more of him.

I don't mind it. As long as he backs it up and doesn't go into a shell and fight to survive 12 rounds.
    PBP, we seen this kinda thing before. The big trash talk before the storm. Bradley gonna get that ass beat. Almost all the preconditions for this have been satisfied.

Comment

He has to hype up the fight. If ge doesn't manny sure as hell ain't.

Comment

Who did I say Bradley is most like? Mayweather.......at least that is who Arum hopes he can be like. All these people are saying that Bradley could never be a star...who were the biggest boxing stars? Mayweather, Tyson, Jones, Ali.......all tremendous smack talkers.

Comment

Bradley's attitude is 100% what I would want from a fighter that has been tasked with pulling off the impossible. All he can do is talk tough and mug, but I sense that the time between now and the fight is eating at him. He can't wait to perform. I suspect boxing will have a new star come Sunday morning, but we'll see.

Comment

Bradley is getting scared! What bradley? Huh? your ass is getting knocked out! Can't fkin wait!

War machine Pacquiao!!!

Comment

Bradley on bein noisy is tryin to hype the fight and looks more as a smokescreen so his nerves doesnt show.
              Once inside the ring , the fists do the talking ... i hopin this to be a great fight

Comment

Timothy Bradley is making up for the lack of pre fight hype that Pacquiao-Marquez/Mosley/Margarito/Clottey/Cotto didn't have. Give him props, he's been more exciting in his side of the pre fight, than the 6 fighters I mentioned, put together. This is good for Bradley and selling himself as a guy who can talk and hype up fights. If he wins, expect him to be on DLH, Mayweather, Pacquiao, Cotto status. A win over Pacquiao can set him up for a fight against either Khan, then a win over Khan can set him up for a fight with Cotto, Mayweather, or Canelo.

He's been definitely "Building up the Bradley brand" with his pre fight trash talk. You gotta give him props, no one is going to promote you better than yourself. Bradley knows what's up.

Comment

Bradley just comes off as ur typical self-motivator, he was popping his fair share of s**t before fighting Alexander.

He might suck at it lol, but i don't mind it...he's doing his part in tryna sell the fight, when it looks like Pac isn't doing much to.

Comment

Its okayy. let him talk... this is his moment.. this is his first time to be there...

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Who did I say Bradley is most like? Mayweather.......at least that is who Arum hopes he can be like. All these people are saying that Bradley could never be a star...who were the biggest boxing stars? Mayweather, Tyson, Jones, Ali.......all tremendous smack talkers.
                      I wouldn't call him a tremendous smack talker. lol

But you got to like the confidence of the dude. I just hope he backs it up and performs.

Comment

Working...
                      X