No announcement yet.

Sick man i hope he dies becareful texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick man i hope he dies becareful texas

PEOPLE in the state of Texas how much time do you think this sick-o will do??

http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_195846...lpasotimes.com

sorry i did a triple post my computer is actin up

Comment

Looks like texanballer.

Comment

how much time do u think texanballer will do?? lol

Comment

gettin caught with child p o r n with intent to distribute (typo)

with several outstanding warrents whats a good estimite (typo) of the time he'll do

Comment

I went to school with a great athlete and nice guy, who snapped a picture of a girl getting banged along with a bunch of other guys at a house party, got nabbed for the same exact charges as this guy because he was 18.

Every once in a while I come across articles like this, where real sickos are put in jail and I think about my buddy.

Comment

how much did ur friend get charged with????

that loser is a ex-member of my family,,

but just gettin an idea on how much time he'll doo??

with 7 outstanding warrents,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
                I went to school with a great athlete and nice guy, who snapped a picture of a girl getting banged along with a bunch of other guys at a house party, got nabbed for the same exact charges as this guy because he was 18.

Every once in a while I come across articles like this, where real sickos are put in jail and I think about my buddy.
                damn feel sorry for your friend

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post

How old was the girl?

Comment

this guy hit women,, and had an investagation cause he harmed a kidd,,,

he has a extacy charge on himm with 7 outstandin warrents,,,

he is a druggie

Comment

Working...
                    X