Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love breaks down Floyd-Canelo, Plans Fall Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: J'Leon Love breaks down Floyd-Canelo, Plans Fall Return

BoxingScene.com recently spoke to middleweight contender J'Leon Love (15-0) who is finishing up his 6 month suspension for taking a banned diuretic. Love is signed to Mayweather Promotions and gave us a quick breakdown of Saturday's mega-fight between Floyd Mayweather and Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.

"The loser will be Canelo. The way he loses is what we want to find out. I think Floyd is just too intelligent. He will make it a mismatch. The dude is a beast. He knows that kid is young and hungry so he really turned it up in training. He set the bar high for Canelo. Floyd is going to put on a hell of a performance. [Click Here To Read More]

shut your @ss you PED addict.....and leave GOd out of it....b1cth mother****ka

Comment

Is God telling him to take illegal stuff again?

Comment

as long as you keep God involved , keep doing all the illegal **** you're doing ..."our people are always the victim" -floyd f@gs

Comment

you aint doing **** love! u done for

Comment

he once made a bad decision, he's a good kid......... Rockin'

Comment

phuk up Love, you cheat

Comment

Who ever diss The Money Team family, can eat a diiiick! Haters.
                #themoneyteam

Comment

Originally posted by prettyboyroy View Post
                  Who ever diss The Money Team family, can eat a diiiick! Haters.
                  #themoneyteam
                  I'll be at the fight helping to clear the way in the crowd for Floyd's stretcher when he is on the way to the ER.

Comment

Should Floyd win this fight I think his haters are going to commit suicide. Floyd has more haters than Ali had in his hey day. I guess it's true what they say "Haters make you rich"! Floyd haters need to keep hating. Actually all haters of any fighter need to keep hating cause I'm sure none of the haters have the balls to get in the ring and fight

Comment

Working...
                    X