Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Virgil Hunter: Mayweather's Performance is Real Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like Virgil, but other then Ward, who else has he trained from the ground up that was any good? He's got Angulo and Khan, but I think they only joined Hunter because of the hype behind Ward...

Comment

• Originally posted by Starz20 View Post
      No joke Marquez knocked about 75 to 80% of pac fans with him lol... You have the remaining few and the Floyd haters who really don't like pac! When pac fans hear the name Marquez... panic starts lol... "He is a cheater" or "he got a lucky punch" "pac was about to knock him out" But I am glad Marquez knocked him out, not because Pac is a bad guy, because his supporters were over the top... And made communicating about the sport difficult. But Marquez fixed all that lol
      Hahahaha, I'm totally with you on that.

Comment

No joke Marquez knocked about 75 to 80% of pac fans with him lol... You have the remaining few and the Floyd haters who really don't like pac! When pac fans hear the name Marquez... panic starts lol... "He is a cheater" or "he got a lucky punch" "pac was about to knock him out" But I am glad Marquez knocked him out, not because Pac is a bad guy, because his supporters were over the top... And made communicating about the sport difficult. But Marquez fixed all that lol
        Well said. We still love Pac, but his fans are out of boxing lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
          I like Virgil, but other then Ward, who else has he trained from the ground up that was any good? He's got Angulo and Khan, but I think they only joined Hunter because of the hype behind Ward...
          ...And? What does that have to do with anything? As long as his arguments are well reasoned it's all good. Something a lot of users on these boards can learn from.

Comment

• NEWS FLASH VIRGIL: "Floyd fought Robert Guerrero now, not some elite Top fighter that had a chance to beat him"

Comment

• This has no doubt been posted before but I've been noticing lately that actual boxers and trainers give Floyd plenty of credit. They can appreciate his boxing abilities. It's the fans that seem to have issues with Floyd's style and persona.

Comment

• Schaefers comments yesterday, this, and Manny is broke. Straight ether to the circle jerk that has been going on here the last 3-4 days. Thank god.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                  2 months??? That's baby nuts. Lol Jk. Look that wasn't a threat u moron. and Idc if u was locked up, don't mean nothing to me. If u really just got out of jail 24hrs ago, u really should be going something more productive with your life then talking to me about a bunch of bull****.
                  Oh I've done plenty time sweety. This last lil ordeal was just brought up because I thought it was funny that a lil **** boy like yourself pulled my card and I had to spend a lil time and quite a bit of money fighting and beating it.

As for talking bull****. Like I said previously. Been following this sport a long time. My boxing IQ is good. And when someone says something stupid, I call them on it. If you don't wanna be called, get your weight up.

Comment

• What makes a fighter elite is if u beat another elite fighter u cant blame floyd for fightin these up an comers who lik robert erned a shot at the elite of elite virgil is exactly right u wanna see toe to toe go watch mma guys roll around on the ground u wanna see boxing at its finest watch floyd.

Comment

That dumb ass posts smack yourself... Has Lopez ever fought at 154 before facing Canelo? And didn't Guerrero have two wins at 147 with a belt?
                      Who was more dominant? Saul or Floyd? I'd say the guy who knocked down his opponent multiple times ending the fight with a stoppage was. What say you?

Comment

Working...
                      X