No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lederman Praises The Pacquiao vs. Marquez Judges

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
    I never remember a judge's name unless they do stupid ****. Byrd is the one that sticks most most strongly in my mind as a complete idiot.
    Byrd is one of the better judges in boxing tbh..Better then her father if I'm being honest...She scores how a fight is suppose to be scored on..Ring generalship,clean punching even defense and activity...I don't always agree with her,but boxing is subjective everyone won't agree..But to call her a complete idiot is a clear bad call on ya part..Like I said she is one of the best in the sport...

Comment

Originally posted by 3Sun2 View Post
      i can already here the complaints comming in once the decion is read and mannys hand is raised the sunday !
      Originally posted by Evol View Post
      So were the judges for all 3 previous fights the same?? Marquez is like a losing team playing a close game but ends up losing at the end by a couple points then blames the refs for bad calls. U want ur arm raised at the end? Fight a dominate fight and not just fight to survive but dominate the fight and u'll win. Sick of the crying and whinning.
      JMM shouldnt fight Pac again, for the reason that if JMM dont get a decision he classes it as unfair? If he dont respect the judges decision and dont trust them, dont fight Pac. If he is going to whine, dont fight Pac.

JMM will get ko'ed this time, or lose once again on points.
      Last edited by hugh grant; 12-07-2012, 06:56 PM.

Comment

wtf

byrd is horrible, kinda reminds me of the old lady witness in my cousin vinnie....mrs constance riley who needed new prescription glasses cause she was blind as a bat!!!!! 119-109 wtf?!?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          byrd is horrible, kinda reminds me of the old lady witness in my cousin vinnie....mrs constance riley who needed new prescription glasses cause she was blind as a bat!!!!! 119-109 wtf?!?!?!?!?
          True because Cotto was dominate in that fight,true story..

Comment

Having Byrd as one of the judges will guarantee another controversy. With woman's history of judging there should be no way she should have got the call.

Comment

so when is Lederman going to admit Marquez won the third fight? He played a heavy hand in sprouting that propaganda that manny "won" the third fight through his ****ty scorecard

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                so when is Lederman going to admit Marquez won the third fight? He played a heavy hand in sprouting that propaganda that manny "won" the third fight through his ****ty scorecard
                I thought Marquez won the 3rd fight as well..But tbh I seen the case for Manny winning the fight to..Marquez is just to passive in the fight and can be outworked..My cards I had Marquez by 2 rds...But I can see a 2 rd fight for Pac as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                  I thought Marquez won the 3rd fight as well..But tbh I seen the case for Manny winning the fight to..Marquez is just to passive in the fight and can be outworked..My cards I had Marquez by 2 rds...But I can see a 2 rd fight for Pac as well...
                  in lederman's world it was 8-4 to manny

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    in lederman's world it was 8-4 to manny
                    Lederman just don't like Marquez style.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      True because Cotto was dominate in that fight,true story..
                      i didnt say anything about Cotto being dominant smart guy, he mos def lost but she only scored 1 round for Cotto? give me a fu.ckin break!

Comment

Working...
                      X