No announcement yet.

i have a strange feeling that mannys will mess up trying to out do floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a strange feeling that mannys will mess up trying to out do floyd

They are showing no respect what so ever for shane i saw fightcamp 360 and they seem to think shanes a joke..all i keep hearing is"we're gonna out do floyd" i got a feeling if he goes in there with ko on his mind..he may be the one th get stopped...

........nah

They tried to outdo Floyd against DLH and Hatton, this will be the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      They are showing no respect what so ever for shane i saw fightcamp 360 and they seem to think shanes a joke..all i keep hearing is"we're gonna out do floyd" i got a feeling if he goes in there with ko on his mind..he may be the one th get stopped...
      WHat I dont get Larry is that they hate floyd so much but yet all they do is talk about him (except Manny)
      they always want to out do him why?
      cause he is a great fighter like it or not

I hope manny starts fast cause shane will have energy and can time him just right and knock him out.
      i do beleive its going to be a war while it last

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
        ........nah

If Pac Hatton's Shane that will be a shock

Comment

i have that same felling..

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
            ........nah

that a$$ on your avatar is to huge i would get lost in it..LOL

Comment

Mosley is shot. He couldnt even beat Mora because he was moving a lot. Pacquiao is not going to stop moving. I dont see Mosley winning

Comment

In the last 8 years, only one of Shane's fights have been over in 6 rounds.

Other that one, only one has been over 9 rounds.

The rest have been atleast 10 rounds. 2 fights in 8 years have been less than 10 rounds.

It's incredibly unlikely that Shane will stop Pac in under 6 rounds. He needs time to hit you with alot of consistent shots to wear you down.

Against Pacqiauo, that's not going to happen.

Shane really has next to no chance of winning this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  If Pac Hatton's Shane that will be a shock
                  I'm thinking he'll DLH him, Shane is still a very durable fighter. Prob wont be a 1 punch ko.

Comment

Lots of boxers have come unstuck in the past and it could happen to Pac, although unlikely.

But pac has paid SSM the respect he deserves he said SSM needs respect and he will treat him with respect. Hes trained hard and that says a lot.

Comment

Working...
                    X