No announcement yet.

A's Make Playoffs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oscar_angels091 View Post
    no doubt, this kid has a great future...i think injuries would be the only thing to slow him down, maybe his play in the outfield should be toned down, cause he has banged up his shoulder on some plays
    Speaking of shoulders, check out the second vid I posted for footage of Brandon Inge dislocating his shoulder, popping it back in himself and remaining in the game. Doesn't get much crazier than that.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
      Congrats A's fans !

Well done !!

Enjoy it while it lasts !!!
      Thanks bruh, it's not over yet though. Still gotta take the division!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
          Speaking of shoulders, check out the second vid I posted for footage of Brandon Inge dislocating his shoulder, popping it back in himself and remaining in the game. Doesn't get much crazier than that.
          yeah man thats crazy...major props for that

Comment

Just stay away from the Tigers or we will have to put a beating on you like we did a few weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              Thing is, there's a possibility the Yanks or O's might have to play BOTH a 163rd game tie breaker, AND the wild card playoff. Wild stuff eh?
              Yea i know, kinda stupid if you ask me

Comment

Defenetly suprised by A's making the playoffs, I started to take them serious when the swept the Yankees at home while back, put us in a funk and A's been rolling since. Yankees bats are barely getting healthy with Cano on nasty streak, Texeria back, and the speed of Brent Gardner on point. Gonna be interesting how match ups end up here in last two games. As much as yankees struggled recently they still might get best record in AL. See you in the playoffs, which by the way are freaking stupid how they are set up with WC getting home field advantage.

Comment

More critical games starting soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X