Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Has Big Future Plans in Store For Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: De La Hoya Has Big Future Plans in Store For Erik Morales

Golden Boy Promotions President Oscar De La Hoya has big plans in store for Erik Morales (52-7, 36KOs) - if the WBC junior welterweight champion is able to defeat unbeaten Danny Garcia (22-0, 14KOs) on the 24th of March in Houston, Texas.

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 03-08-2012, 01:37 AM.

sounds like the end of el terrible's career- lord only knows' what it would do to this real macho mexican having a fishnet clad de la hoya snorting coke of his inner thigh and calling him sweet names. it'll ruin him.

Comment

This must have been the major announcement we were all expecting. Nothing more will shake up the boxing world than living off a shot legend's name. Thanks, Oscar!

Comment

Still waiting for that news oscar

Comment

Definitely wouldn't mind seeing a rematch with maidana and I think maidana wouldn't mind either.

Comment

As "Mexican Fans are the Best" there comes Mayweather among his future foes; Moseley? Why not?

Comment

After seeing Garcia's fight against Holt, I don't see my man "El Terrible" winning this one. Garcia is too flashy and active. I see a decision W for Garcia. Only way Morales can win is with a KO. Wish he hadn't taken this fight and chased Marquez, Peterson, or Soto. I'll still be rooting for the living legend though.

Comment

Big news huh. Did you buy him nachos Oscar?

Comment

Originally posted by sananman50 View Post
                  After seeing Garcia's fight against Holt, I don't see my man "El Terrible" winning this one. Garcia is too flashy and active. I see a decision W for Garcia. Only way Morales can win is with a KO. Wish he hadn't taken this fight and chased Marquez, Peterson, or Soto. I'll still be rooting for the living legend though.
                  It doesn't make any sense why Oscar would be discussing the future prospects of a fighter in the wrong corner of a crossroads battle.

I'm thinking he's doing it so when Garcia wins it will be hailed as a great win.

Comment

Oscar Best Hurry Up With The Promises; Morales Isn't Getting Any Younger!

Seriously, Morales' comeback has been outstanding. But he needs tied up with the likes of Peterson, Bradley, Khan, Maidana, Marquez, Rios now! I'd love to see the Morales/Marquez war immediately, in Texas Stadium, can you imagine how big that war would be received. They both say the other has dodged them forever and while both fighters have a lot of fuel in their tank, that fight needs to happen asap, OSCAR!

Comment

Working...
                    X