Disaster Declared As Australia Flood Death Toll Rises

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dave777 View Post
    Amazing footage here:

Stuff is insane! Natural disasters ain't no joke.

Comment

Originally posted by dave777 View Post
      Amazing footage here:

Craaaaaaazy.

Best wishes to all Aussies that may be close or have family close to this mess.

Comment

when the floods started i heard about snakes and crocadiles in the water, now i hear there are sharks in brisbane.

as if the floods arent bad enough you have to deal with that ****!

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          when the floods started i heard about snakes and crocadiles in the water, now i hear there are sharks in brisbane.

FFfffffFFffffffff

Like poisonous snakes?

Comment

Not surprising considering there are always a lot of bull sharks in the Brisbane River.

The peak has been revised down from 5.5 metres to 5.25 metres which is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Not surprising considering there are always a lot of bull sharks in the Brisbane River.

The peak has been revised down from 5.5 metres to 5.25 metres which is good.
              yeah they were in the canals in surfers too. I didnt mind them there, i just didnt go in the canals!

Wouldnt be too happy about them swimming down the streets though!

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
                FFfffffFFffffffff

Like poisonous snakes?
                dont know what ones are swimming around, but queensland has some pretty nasty snakes. tbh id be more worried about the crocs, snakes dont seek u out, corcs are wired to kill.

Comment

dont know what ones are swimming around, but queensland has some pretty nasty snakes. tbh id be more worried about the crocs, snakes dont seek u out, corcs are wired to kill.
                  You just gotta get the **** out of there. Why people are ****ing around in the water I have no idea. Just get your **** out and piss off early.

Another dude's body just got found. Drowned in his car.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
                    You just gotta get the **** out of there. Why people are ****ing around in the water I have no idea. Just get your **** out and piss off early.

Another dude's body just got found. Drowned in his car.
                    its meant ot get worse in Brisbane in a few hours isnt it? read something on bbc news that at 4am local time its meant to peak

Comment

its meant ot get worse in Brisbane in a few hours isnt it? read something on bbc news that at 4am local time its meant to peak
                      Yeah they are predicting it to peak at 5.25 metres at 4 am tomorrow morning and then again in the afternoon. Its a bit mental to see the CBD underwater. Suncorp Stadium as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X