No announcement yet.

~~The Official NFL Draft Thread for April 22-24.~~

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~The Official NFL Draft Thread for April 22-24.~~

We can put all the draft talk here. I have a stream to NFL network if you dont have it for tomorrow night.

Lets Go Lions!!!

Bring home Suh.

I hope the broncos draft Dez Bryant.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      I hope the broncos draft Dez Bryant.
      Yeah in most of the Mocks I see. They are always taking Bryant. Theres a chance he may be gone though.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Yeah in most of the Mocks I see. They are always taking Bryant. Theres a chance he may be gone though.
        I doubt anyone takes him and the last couple few I've seen they have Denver taking the ILB from Alabama, Earl Watson (I think thats his name), or some C/OG.

They need someone to fill Marshall's shoes.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          I doubt anyone takes him and the last couple few I've seen they have Denver taking the ILB from Alabama, Earl Watson (I think thats his name), or some C/OG.

They need someone to fill Marshall's shoes.
          Yeah they need a guard or center as well. Releasing Davis means they will need a backer. The Linebacker you talking about is RoLando McClain....hes a straight beast.

6-3, 250

4.6 40

Hed be a nice fit in Denver to fill the whole Davis left. But you right yall do need a receiver. Bryant is the best one and then it drops off to that kid from Ga. Tech. If the Jags dont take him he'll be there for Denver.

Comment

Anyone think Javid Best will be there in the 2nd Round?

Comment

Anyone think Javid Best will be there in the 2nd Round?
              I can see the pats taking him at 22

Comment

I've been hearing the Broncos won't take Bryant.

I love the draft, probably my favorite sporting event of the year.

I'm working the Jets draft party at the new Meadowlands Stadium.

Under the radar fact...new Meadowlands stadium was more expensive than the new Cowboys stadium.

I'm very excited to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  I can see the pats taking him at 22
                  Man I hope not. The Lions really need a back. i think due to Bests's size and durability concerns he could fall to the second round.

Comment

Man I hope not. The Lions really need a back. i think due to Bests's size and durability concerns he could fall to the second round.
                    If he's their there is no fuken way you guys pass on him. It's just like when dumbass teams passed on harvin. Imagine him on the ford field? Dude is already fast enough

Comment

Working...
                    X