Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alvarez and Ortiz About the Same Size?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alvarez and Ortiz About the Same Size?

Are they nearly the same in size? Since a May-Alv fight looks like it's happening soon I might as well as start picturing how it'll go.

No Canelo is bigger..

Comment

Ortiz is a very big 147lb fighter.

Canelo is a ****ing tank at 154, looks like he should be at least a middleweight.

Comment

Canelo has the benefit of not having to drain himself like Ortiz does, but I think they enter the ring at about the same weight.

Comment

Ortiz weighed like 164 vs Floyd I think

Comment

Ortiz was 164 when he fought Floyd

Alvarez was 164 on fight night for his last fight

Had they fought I think people would have been surprised about the size.

Comment

Comment

Canelo is stockier.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                  Ortiz weighed like 164 vs Floyd I think
                  Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Ortiz was 164 when he fought FloydAlvarez was 164 on fight night for his last fight

Had they fought I think people would have been surprised about the size.
                  where did you guys get this ?..i dont remember ever seeing the unofficial weights of that fight ..actaully it has been a while since they showed unofficial weights in floyd fights..i could be wrong

anyways , they are about the same size to me..canelo and ortiz

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    where did you guys get this ?..i dont remember ever seeing the unofficial weights of that fight ..actaully it has been a while since they showed unofficial weights in floyd fights..i could be wrong

anyways , they are about the same size to me..canelo and ortiz
                    This was the first time in a long time that they showed Floyd's fight night weight. Ortiz was 164, Floyd was around 150.

Comment

Working...
                    X