Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana Eyes Malignaggi, Berto-Guerrero Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would like to ghost vs maidana, was due to happen 18 months ago.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      Maidana-Berto would be a sight.

Two of the worst fighters in recent years he seem to have big fanbases, for whatever reason, amongst the boxing community.

I probably lean on Maidana solely for the reason he has a style.
      How are they two of the worst fighters?

The reason they're popular is fairly obvious, they're entertaining in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        How are they two of the worst fighters?

The reason they're popular is fairly obvious, they're entertaining in the ring.
        I didn't say they are the worst 2 fighters in the sport.

I said they are two of the worst fighters in the sport with large fan bases.

And I agree that Maidana is a reasonably entertaining fighter despite his crudeness but Berto on the other hand I don't find remotely entertaining at all.

Comment

Maidana should go back to 140. It looks like he didn't carry his punch up to 147 and his punch and his heart is all he has going for him. He should move back down to 140 where he can bang, Garcia seems to be getting him a bit slicker judging by his last fight, was using the jab and (unusual for him) bobbing and weaving nicely. Maidana should have another run at a 140 strap. Him vs Garcia would be a great fight.

Saying all that he does look drained as f**k at 140 lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Maidana should go back to 140. It looks like he didn't carry his punch up to 147 and his punch and his heart is all he has going for him. He should move back down to 140 where he can bang, Garcia seems to be getting him a bit slicker judging by his last fight, was using the jab and (unusual for him) bobbing and weaving nicely. Maidana should have another run at a 140 strap. Him vs Garcia would be a great fight.

Saying all that he does look drained as f**k at 140 lol
            Its a funny thing with madiana, looks way to sluggish at 140lbs and then lacks power at 147lbs haha.

Agreed, maidana's last fight was a great performance, a new style and it worked really well for him.

he wil get that 140lbs strap definatley

Comment

Wouldn't mind a fight against Berto, win or lose against Guerrero.

Comment

Working...
              X