Collapse
No announcement yet.

Legit Post Worth Debating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the forum has become less interesting over the last month or so.. but not because of posters specifically.. mostly because it has been invaded with people posting albums, mixtapes and stupid videos to bolster some site. I will find a good topic around sometimes but I think we all need to get some real interesting threads going and develop a solid debate not just **** talking and name calling.

Comment

Originally posted by sisforshaq View Post
      I think the forum has become less interesting over the last month or so.. but not because of posters specifically.. mostly because it has been invaded with people posting albums, mixtapes and stupid videos to bolster some site. I will find a good topic around sometimes but I think we all need to get some real interesting threads going and develop a solid debate not just **** talking and name calling.
      You're one of the good ones as well playa....just could'nt remember everyone off top..

It's bad around here..I remember when a thread was posted and it would go on and on for day...From Godhandz MF Doom threads to Verse's down south thread, they all got debated..

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
        My point exactly...LOL
        Way to prove a playa right kiddo..

Comment

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
          My point exactly...LOL
          Way to prove a playa right kiddo..
          Does anyone else see the irony here?

Before you talk down to someone, learn how to multi-quote

Comment

Honestly Rosewood, why don't you like Gold Mac? Hes one of the best posters here, hes always posting compelling threads that spark debate.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gold Mac View Post
              Does anyone else see the irony here?

Before you talk down to someone, learn how to multi-quote
              Maybe that shows you have spent too much time here..

Besides, I talk directly at those I'm getting at..I reply to every single post..and will continue to do so..Kiddo..

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke Dawg View Post
                yall got me!!! i mean ****, what would this place be with smoke dawg? it would be big bunch of nothing!!!!!!!!! haha....holla

That has to be quote of the year, man!

Is that really what you wanted to say?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth View Post
                  Honestly Rosewood, why don't you like Gold Mac? Hes one of the best posters here, hes always posting compelling threads that spark debate.
                  He came at me wrong...real kiddy like...
                  I've yet to see a thread or post that he's debated on...In the event I do, I'll politely join in...feel me playa..

Comment

I honestly think this place would boring if Gold Mac left...

Comment

Originally posted by ROSEWOOD View Post
                      He came at me wrong...real kiddy like...
                      I've yet to see a thread or post that he's debated on...In the event I do, I'll politely join in...feel me playa..
                      what about his upopular rap opinions thread, who did it better threads....

Comment

Working...
                      X