No announcement yet.

Carl Froch is THE MAN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carl Froch is THE MAN

Is there an active fighter today who is more determined to fight the BEST, than Carl Froch?

I must say – being a Brit aside for a moment – i have to rate Carl right up there as perhaps my most respected fighter in the world right now, and would it be fair to say that for boxing fans, could he be the most popular?

Absolute warrior, always aims for the very highest level.

This rematch will make the first fight look tame, I’m sure of that.

Mr De la Hoya, Mr Arum, Mr Mayweather, Mr boxing promoters worldwide – take note, it can be done.

No chance the public are getting short changed with Froch, top, top man.

Props to Kessler too.

He would stomp Calzaghe to dust if they ever fought ...

Comment

couldn't agree more, props to Froch and Kessler and both promotional teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
        Is there an active fighter today who is more determined to fight the BEST, than Carl Froch?

I must say – being a Brit aside for a moment – i have to rate Carl right up there as perhaps my most respected fighter in the world right now, and would it be fair to say that for boxing fans, could he be the most popular?

Mr De la Hoya, Mr Arum, Mr Mayweather, Mr boxing promoters worldwide – take note, it can be done.

Props to Kessler too.
        He really is.

No messing about; he just wants/fights the best.

A model professional. The likes of Mayweather, Ward, Haye etc could learn a lot from him.

Comment

Froch is a beast!

Comment

Props to Kessler too.

Comment

Froch is soo badass that bernad hopkins looks up to him

Comment

awesome post.

didn't like this sentence
                Props to Kessler too.
                but nothing's perfect in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  Froch is soo badass that bernad hopkins looks up to him
                  i must have missed this. what did the esteemed mr. Hopkins have to say about the Cobra?

Comment

He is good about taking on tough guys. I would like him better if he did not talk and brag on himself so much. He is fun to watch. He is not the hardest guy to hit and I think Kessler will beat him even in England. Donaire fights the best too and he fights 4 times a year and wins clearly, usually by KO. Donaire is also the man.

Comment

Working...
                    X