Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Trainer has had worser years then Roach?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Trainer has had worser years then Roach?

I am saying Freddie lost ever fight he had this year and they were high level fights and last year was no pick-nick either.

but im going off pure memory here so please help me out, only fighter I think he can claim is P quillin but I dont think freddie actually is his trainer rather that p quill just trains at the wild card.

nobody got it worse than roach this year

Comment

Buddy McGirt

Comment

Is worser worse than worse, or is it the same as worse? I've never heard that word before.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
          I am saying Freddie lost ever fight he had this year and they were high level fights and last year was no pick-nick either.

but im going off pure memory here so please help me out, only fighter I think he can claim is P quillin but I dont think freddie actually is his trainer rather that p quill just trains at the wild card.
          Worser? Ha now I know u r Mexican!
          Roach hands down

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Buddy McGirt
            This ^^^^.....

Only reason it may seem worse (no such word as "worser") for Roach is because his fighters are of a much higher profile than that of McGirts.

Comment

John Scully's run with Dawson has been lackluster.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Buddy McGirt
                Buddy McGirt don't count you got to have at least one good year to have a bad one, with McGirt it just IS

Comment

What about Richardson. Hopkins, mosely, and Cunningham all had some loses this year

Comment

Nazim Richardson?? even his handwrapping of Martinez was critiqued

Comment

Working...
                    X