No announcement yet.

How do you feel about bullfighting? WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
    i cant stand animal cruelty. its better than hunting, ****fighting and most other similar "sports" though. atleast the ppl put themselves in harms way too and dont just watch animals die while they sit there safely. that makes it slightly less cruel imo.
    Hows it better then hunting? In hunting you are going for a quick 1 shot kill, but in bullfighting the bull is tortured for a long time dying a slow painful death

Comment

I grew up on a farm so that **** doesnt mean anything to me.

I would see chickens, pigs, goats etc being slaughtered all the time. Same way everytime, cut the neck artery and bleed them out.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Hows it better then hunting? In hunting you are going for a quick 1 shot kill, but in bullfighting the bull is tortured for a long time dying a slow painful death
        That's how they go in the wild. It's hard for a predator like a wolf or lion to get at the throat of a strong bull so they have to tire it out first and hit where they can until it collapses from exhaustion.

Comment

Its animal torture and complete bull****

Most people dont know what bullfighting really is. The bull is tortured with spears that make it bleed as it runs at the matador. Then when it is weakened, the matador sends a sword thru the back of the neck into the heart
          That's nature.

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
            That's how they go in the wild. It's hard for a predator like a wolf or lion to get at the throat of a strong bull so they have to tire it out first and hit where they can until it collapses from exhaustion.
            So what part if "nature" is it purposefully done for the entertainment of other?

Comment

Originally posted by Even Money View Post
              I grew up on a farm so that **** doesnt mean anything to me.

I would see chickens, pigs, goats etc being slaughtered all the time. Same way everytime, cut the neck artery and bleed them out.
              Yea so did I and I did those things myself

But it wasn't for fun

Comment

So what part if "nature" is it purposefully done for the entertainment of other?
                The most important thing is that they're eating the meat. This prey vs predator dynamic has been around for a while.

Prey animals have been eaten since the beginning of time. They're built for it.

also to answer your question, cats play with their food alive and so do dolphins and killer whales and certain species of monkey
                Last edited by DARKSEID; 12-09-2012, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                  i cant stand animal cruelty. its better than hunting, ****fighting and most other similar "sports" though. atleast the ppl put themselves in harms way too and dont just watch animals die while they sit there safely. that makes it slightly less cruel imo.
                  Question: Are you a vegetarian? Or vegan?

If not, you can't really speak about hunting being "animal cruelty."

Personally, I feel much better about eating a deer I killed myself, that got to live its life free to roam the wild, than animals raised on factory farms in 5x5 cages, never seeing the light of day for their short lives. . . Probably handled very inhumanely as well.

Comment

Also, I don't really look at bullfighting, and the running with the bulls, etc. so much as a "sport" as I do a tradition of Spain, and Spaniards.

Although a lot of the younger generation in Spain hates it. . .

Probably will be banned throughout Spain in the next 50 years.

Comment

It's cruelty to animals. Plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X