Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF floyd fights winner of berto/guerrero....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it wouldn't surprise me

Floyd has always ducked anyone worth a damn

Comment

another superfight against a young lion!

Comment

You'd HAVE to imagine by that point, EVERYONE would be calling him out for that. EVERYONE. Teddy atlas, ESPN, showtime, all Bernstein, Dan Rafael, former boxers, current boxers, HBO crew. EVERYONE.....

Comment

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
          You'd HAVE to imagine by that point, EVERYONE would be calling him out for that. EVERYONE. Teddy atlas, ESPN, showtime, all Bernstein, Dan Rafael, former boxers, current boxers, HBO crew. EVERYONE.....
          not really. Canelo got cotto if he gets past trout. Martinez injured and talk of rematch surfaced and pac has to get passed a HOF who IMO beat him last Nov. we dont know future

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
            not really. Canelo got cotto if he gets past trout. Martinez injured and talk of rematch surfaced and pac has to get passed a HOF who IMO beat him last Nov. we dont know future

How convenient would it be for Floyd to finally announce a fight when their done waiting for him, and Guerrero and berto get done fighting.

I'm pretty sure, canelo/Martinez would drop whatever plans they have the second Floyd indicated he's ready for an opponent.

Comment

How convenient would it be for Floyd to finally announce a fight when their done waiting for him, and Guerrero and berto get done fighting.
              huh? I dont follow

Comment

I'm pretty sure, canelo/Martinez would drop whatever plans they have the second Floyd indicated he's ready for an opponent.
                Well yeah any fighter would. Thats already known

Comment

huh? I dont follow
                  Stop trolling.

Comment

Well yeah any fighter would. Thats already known
                    Then your statement would no longer apply.

Comment

i actually like this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X