PACMAN vs BAM BAM: Sign Me Up!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PACMAN vs BAM BAM: Sign Me Up!

i know i'm in the minority in this site by wanting this but i dont care

i'm not one of these floyd f@gs that has a problem with ANY fighter PAC chooses

nor am i one of these wanna be boxing purists that's gonna cry about 'well who has bam bam beat to deserve a shot'

how about everyone he's faced?

you f0ckers wanna cry about integrity in matchmaking or how things happen, well guess what? you're crying about it in the wrong sport...

integrity/the right way and boxing? LMAO!!

stylistically, this is a train wreck waiting to happen...with Rios's relentless style, never-say-die bravado vs PAC's buzzsaw style

Rios would be the most dangerous come-forward fighter that PAC has faced in years...he's faded somewhat and i think Rios would be the perfect litmus test to see how far he's dropped

if he's dropped as much as some speculate, we could be blessed with an all out war...PAC would try to move and use angles but at his age, he will end being forced to stand and trade...a lot...

who doesn't wanna see that?

PAC-Rios: it's a whole lot better that PAC-JMM 17, Bradley, Cotto, or whatever retread some of you think is worthy

i hope the words in my thread find their way to that snake Arum

here's hoping we get this fight on 4/20...nothing like smoking a bowl and watching a war on ppv

rios doesn't stand a chance. he's lost before he's even stepped in the ring. that's why i don't want to see this fight.

Comment

Pac should attempt to unify or fight a top contender.

Comment

Honestly, this is what Pac needs after his last 2 fights so people can jump back on Pac train mania

Comment

I agree 100% and I have yet to see a single person give an alternative. They just shit on the fight like he has several attractive alternatives. Potential opponents from 140-147 are:

Malignaggi
          Alexander/Bailey winner
          Brook
          Zaveck
          Bradley 2
          Marquez 5
          Cotto 2
          Peterson
          Garcia
          Matthysse

Who should he fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
            Pac should attempt to unify or fight a top contender.

so at 147 you would rather see PAC vs Paulie or Randall Bailey?

ummm...yeeeeaaa...no thanks

Comment

pac vs rios would be a good fight...i could see pac's in and out movement (and general movement) and quick and hard flurries giving rios a ton of problems. but rios' pressure, size, power and heart can give pac all sorts of problems as well.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                I agree 100% and I have yet to see a single person give an alternative. They just shit on the fight like he has several attractive alternatives. Potential opponents from 140-147 are:

Malignaggi
                Alexander/Bailey winner
                Brook
                Zaveck
                Bradley 2
                Marquez 5
                Cotto 2
                Peterson
                Garcia
                Matthysse

Who should he fight?
                Those are both better options in terms of a competitive stand point.

Comment

What is this talk of unification? You mean Pac's Super belt at WBO?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    so at 147 you would rather see PAC vs Paulie or Randall Bailey?

ummm...yeeeeaaa...no thanks
                    Paulie most definitely. Brook, Zavek, Lopez, even Ortiz are great fights.

Comment

Working...
                    X