Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tough crowd I see.......

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
      if you put nishioka against any other 122 fighter aside from donaire, he would be more than a good matchup. donaire just happened to have haters that's why they're saying nishioka is a cherrypick.
      Exactly! Couldn't have said it any better, it's like any boxer matched up against Nonito is always not good enough. That's why I'm hoping after this fight he would face Mares and Rigo just to shut all the HATERS up!

Comment

He's past his prime-still good.

Comment

He became over the hill the moment Donaire signed the contract to fight him.

Comment

Donaire feeling what Floyd's felt for years.

Nishioka is past his prime-still good. It's still the best fight at 122 right now and a big win.

Comment

donaire will be criticized like this until he reach welterweight...

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                He became over the hill the moment Donaire signed the contract to fight him.
                Same goes to all future opponents of Donaire, either they will be over the hill, too little for Donaire or a BUM! I'm just glad he's doing an Olympic style drug testing or else people will start shouting he's on to something!

Comment

Nishi is officially over the hill imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Gangnam Style! View Post
                    Not so long ago before this fight was made, a lot of people were saying that Nonito should stop fighting small guys and must face the likes of Nishioka and Mares, even the names of JuanMa and Gamboa were being mentioned. But now that his fighting Nishi people are suddenly saying that he's already over the hill?!? What the hell is up with that?? Coz I certainly do not agree... Your thoughts on this please..
                    actually... everyone was saying... FIGHT RIGONDEAUX.

Comment

Working...
                    X