Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Timothy Bradley Ducking Devon Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
    You're not saying with a straight face that this Arbegu guy or whatever his name is is a tougher fight than Alexander are you?
    Abregu is a solid welter, has even fought above 147 at times, so you can say this is risky opponent, Abregu does have power also, A jump to 147 is a big jump for any fighter coming from 140...

Comment

Originally posted by chillin8 View Post
      Before Alexander fought Witter, there's nothing on Alexander that says he was a for dangerous opponent than Campbell...Campbell coming off a win over Funeka, far more experience and better resume than alexander,, how was Alexander more dangerous...?

Alexander is a seasoned 140 fighter, Younger, more energic and hungrier while Campbell was only moving up to 140 at the time, way older and more worn out, Basically bradley went with the easier fight and better-known name (No problem in that) but please dont claim campbell was more dangerous to bradley than alexander would have been.

Comment

Originally posted by chillin8 View Post
        Abregu is a solid welter, has even fought above 147 at times, so you can say this is risky opponent, Abregu does have power also, A jump to 147 is a big jump for any fighter coming from 140...
        Do you even know who abregu is? this guy is a joke period! Yes his a solid fighter at 147 because he has fought there at his career but he doesnt have that much power (Disregard his padded KO record), and he recently got KD by
        Richard Gutierrez....The fight is only risky in the sense that in bradley loses he would love a lot financially because we know he has great future fights coming up.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post

Alexander is a seasoned 140 fighter, Younger, more energic and hungrier while Campbell was only moving up to 140 at the time, way older and more worn out, Basically bradley went with the easier fight and better-known name (No problem in that) but please dont claim campbell was more dangerous to bradley than alexander would have been.
          Campbell struggled to make 135 so 140 was easy for him, he was the unified champ when he faced Bradley floored Funeka twice and took the decision before facing Bradley....Everbody saying that Alexander was not ready to face Bradley, he was too green and needed a few more fights. People didn't give Alexander much of a chance to beat Bradley back then, but give him more of a chance now because he improved better and better every fight...that is why at the time Campbell was the more dangerous opponent for Bradley...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Do you even know who abregu is? this guy is a joke period! Yes his a solid fighter at 147 because he has fought there at his career but he doesnt have that much power (Disregard his padded KO record), and he recently got KD by
            Richard Gutierrez....The fight is only risky in the sense that in bradley loses he would love a lot financially because we know he has great future fights coming up.
            of course i know who abregu, im actually surprised he still taking this fight..so which is it? he's solid but he's a joke...? cmon the fact is Bradley goes in at a disadvantage, with size power reach. Bradley is taking a risk with this fight,,the point is that he can't afford to look bad in this fight even if he wins, he has to come out impressive....

Comment

Originally posted by steeluv View Post
              I dont like boxers who move out of there division when they have a lot to prove still at the division and it has nothing to do with making the weight. I mean he knows fighting the dude Abregu aint going to lead him to fight anyone serious like Pac and Floyd, who will go into retirement soon so that division will be a lot safer for him. Bradley will go down as ***** in boxing history if he continues his B.S.
              I doubt it could lead immediately to a Pac or Floyd fight, but it's not impossible he could challenge Berto for the WBC title relatively quickly. If he can beat Berto it'll make a Pac or Floyd fight much more plausible.

Comment

Tim Bradley moved out of his division to fight an unknown fighter at a new weight, he has been given several opportunity's to fight Alexander and he outright refuses under any circumstances to do so, usually when someone will stop at nothing to avoid something it's refereed to as flat out ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                  Although I want them both to get it on, I dont think he is really "ducking" Alexander. He knows that Alexander forms the biggest threat and wants tofight him at the very end for a big money fight.
                  I agree

Comment

Tim Bradley is a bad ass mothaducker no doubt

Comment

Working...
                    X