Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Broner Gives Burns Ultimatum: Fight Me or I Move Up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think burns knows he will lose if he fights him so he probably doesnt fancy it. pathetic if it doesnt happen next, why are you in the game if you dont want to test yourself and fight the best?

if your a champion, act like a champion and take on all comers.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      What kind of threat is that? If a guy is ducking, this worse thing you can do is stay in his division and keep calling him out.

This is what i figured would happen, though.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      What if he can't stay?

A 22-23 year old the size of Broner can not posibly stay in at 135 for too long. He could fight one more time and then move up, I don't think he can stay.

Comment

Broner won't move up to 140 now way too dangerous for him he will lose in a heart beat to the top fighters he should fight burns or Vasquez next

Comment

Well burns is the favourite so I too expect him to beat Vasquez in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
            He just looking past Rees. lol :WORD:
            he probably can't see him

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              He just looking past Rees. lol :WORD:
              Go and get a life.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingmanic View Post
                Respect if he does move up. Khan, Peterson, Judah, Garcia and Matthysse would all be intriguing fights for him. I hope he doesn't try and protect his '0' like Floyd's been doing. Being with Al Haymon, he might take that route though.
                floyd has never protected his 0.he just dam good at boxing you jealous hater

Comment

If Vazquez beats Burns Broner moves up to 140. If Burns wins he'll fight Broner next after Broner beats him he moves up to 140.

Comment

Burns, don't fight him, let him move up and fight Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      Burns, don't fight him, let him move up and fight Matthysse.
                      I doubt whether Matthysse will be the first on Broner's list at 140. Probably Peterson or someone.

Comment

Working...
                      X