No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia Shreds Roach's Creds, Takes Aim at Khan's God

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia Shreds Roach's Creds, Takes Aim at Khan's God

Angel Garcia, the father and trainer of undefeated WBC junior welterweight champion Danny Garcia (23-0, 14KOs), recently lashed out at his son's scheduled opponent, former beltholder Amir Khan (26-2, 18KOs). He didn't hold back his verbal blows on the subject of Khan's trainer, Freddie Roach.

The fight takes place on July 14th at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, with HBO televising.

Garcia is not impressed with Roach's accomplishments, claiming the Hall of Fame trainer made his name with fighters who were already seasoned pros and champions. [Click Here To Read More]

Whatever the outcome of the fight, I can't wait to hear more from Angel Garcia lol

I think Khan absolutely mows Garcia down and looks spectacular in the process and I wonder how Garcias dad is going to take watching his son get schooled ? If Danny wins, we are never going to hear the end of this clown lol

Either way, once the fight is over, there is still more entertainment to come

Comment

This is the 4th article from that one interview

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
        This is the 4th article from that one interview
        Recycled news

Comment

Tell'em why you mad pops

Comment

Khan's God is a punishing God? He gonna be punishing Garcia's chin on the 14th

Comment

This guy seems really annoying.

Comment

If Roger Mayweather and Angel Garcia took IQ tests would their combined scores top a 100?

I'm guessing not.

Comment

This guy talks too much, I really hope Khan flattens this morons equally backwards son. Sounds like a damn fool, "My God is better than you're God".

How I wish people would keep their religion to themselves....

Comment

Boy this guy really is a bit of a dick.

Comment

Working...
                    X