Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Happen If You Punched This Guy And ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] What Would Happen If You Punched This Guy And ...

... he didn't drop?

I think he could've played Bane in Dark Knight Rises ... After a random drug test.

you could probably box circles around that dude...

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      you could probably box circles around that dude...
      Lol. I don't think I would hurt him much. I'd just be annoying until he stick out a forearm and drop me.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        Lol. I don't think I would hurt him much. I'd just be annoying until he stick out a forearm and drop me.

you just gotta not let him grab you...he looks slow as f0ck and uncoordinated...if you're in any kinda shape, you could stick and move til that behemoth gasses

Comment

Run like a f@ggot.

But in all seriousness, I'd drop this ****er.

Comment

that's really not an athletic build at all.

his chest is probably where they're focusing now. his back is huge. he looks like a huge guy. most of the recent top bodybuilders are under six feet tall. ronnie coleman is 5'11. jay cutler is like 5'9" tops. they're starting to get bigger/ taller, though, and coming to the sport with longer frames.

looking like that is the prodcut of a crazy diet, a crazy amount of work, a crazy amount of rest and water, and drugs. lots of them.

i don't really care for the process or the results.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              you just gotta not let him grab you...he looks slow as f0ck and uncoordinated...if you're in any kinda shape, you could stick and move til that behemoth gasses
              Oh I could probably jab him from long range until I tripped over a dumbell. Then it's all over.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                Run like a f@ggot.

But in all seriousness, I'd drop this ****er.
                You'd whack him and run. He does look kinda stiff.

Comment

He has t rex arms and a six pack on a beer belly he looked pretty tired doing those poses he's not even a 4 round fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    that's really not an athletic build at all.

his chest is probably where they're focusing now. his back is huge. he looks like a huge guy. most of the recent top bodybuilders are under six feet tall. ronnie coleman is 5'11. jay cutler is like 5'9" tops. they're starting to get bigger/ taller, though, and coming to the sport with longer frames.

looking like that is the prodcut of a crazy diet, a crazy amount of work, a crazy amount of rest and water, and drugs. lots of them.

i don't really care for the process or the results.
                    I don't think he could crack the top 3000 in a marathon.

He probably eats half a horse every meal.

Comment

Working...
                    X