Comments Thread For: Photos: Marquez Muscular, Aims to Knock Pacquiao Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
    You think everyone who lifts weights is on steroids

An army of couch potatoes mystified by a guy having a muscular physique. Join a gym, mate.
    no need to join a gym,

i built one in my house, i have a boxing gym here as well, without a ring of course...

but none of that is logical to your irrational thinking and rhetoric

dude is too old to be building muscle fibers of that size.....

no way and no how at that age and with decreasing testosterone to be built

like that...

Comment

• He looks GReat! This will be a war! To those guys saying he is juicing, at least Marquez fighting Pac... while the other guy keep on juicing and still no balls to fight Pac and no where to be found! lol
      Last edited by sapaw; 11-22-2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• I hope they're giving just as much attention to his legs as they have his upper body. If not, it could prove costly. But his upper body looks to be in tremendous shape.
        Last edited by iniduoh; 11-22-2012, 11:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
          But it's not as if Marquez was a bodybuilder all that time and couldn't get results.

He's had 2-3 years to make himself a solid welterweight capable of trading with Manny Pacquiao, and we don't even know if he's managed that yet.

Putting 10-12lbs of lean mass on in that period is not an impossible feat, even for someone in their late thirties, if that is what they are specifically targeting.
          People just dont get it, i am in my 30's and in the best physical shape of my life.

Comment

• He looks great, far, far different that when he fought floyd at 47. Fght is gonna be great, jmm is coming hard.

Comment

• Manny hypejob is still struggling to beat this bloated 40 yr old? I don't believe jmm juices....pachype is just so limited and overrated he cant beat anyone with basic boxing skills. See, anyone of jmm fights, and, the Bradley fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                Manny hypejob is still struggling to beat this bloated 40 yr old? I don't believe jmm juices....pachype is just so limited and overrated he cant beat anyone with basic boxing skills. See, anyone of jmm fights, and, the Bradley fight.
                Yet 99% of the analysts at ringside saw Pac beat Bradley

Trolls stay in red

Comment

• Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
                  Yet 99% of the analysts at ringside saw Pac beat Bradley

Trolls stay in red
                  **** care about red and green...this is a
                  farce fight.
                  Last edited by jaestix1; 11-22-2012, 08:42 PM.

Comment

• Marquez is in excellent shape.

Comment

• marquez will cry like a baby again the night after the fight...

Comment

Working...
                      X