Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just rewatched perennial NSB favourite Hopkins-Calzaghe. The loser was...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopkins still managed to retain fans after this fight.

Only blind yanks would forget Hopkins faking low blows.

Hopkins is pure scum, he tried to cheat, and lost. Prick.

Comment

Hopkins could make millions if he put his fights on Pay Per Not View.

Comment

Acting out a low blow may have cost Hopkins some points even when he was winning the round. The pre-fight clips were more entertaining than the fight itself.

Comment

A kick up the arse is more entertaining than this fight.

A particular nod has to go to Max Keller**** for a total lack of objectivity throughout. He can't disguise his NSBish fixations, practically saying in every single round:

"LAMO, PWN! hopKINS is an OLD mAN and IT'S the FIRST time that calZAGHE has COME to DA STATE'S."

It'd help if the **** could speak normally.

Comment

when i first saw the fight i was bored as hell but i recently watched it and saw how much boxing knowledge was displayed by both fighters during the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
              ... me, for watching that dogshit.

Fuck me, that was bloody awful. Hopkins would be good as a nightclub bouncer... he's always able to stop a fight breaking out.

Best moment of the bout was Slapsie pretending to bum him... the bits either side were like pouring bleach into your eyes.

Bore Hard looked unfortunate not to get the nod, but he also looked like a mauling, headbutting ****tard. He did land clean, accurate blows throughout much of the fight, but if you tally up his shots against his Ruizesque mauls, then he scored higher on grab-u-box.

I guess my score added up to around 114-113 Hopkins, though four rounds were so ****ing terrible they could have gone either way.

Obviously by saying this, what I really mean is I scored it 118-109 Calzaghe, cos I'm a bias Brit, lamo, PWN! All Brit's our bias... we just can't help it. Not like you objective 14 year old Fat Yanks who couldn't even master third grade English. NSB is full of the best, God love you.

But no, a close fight. The only thing that wasn't close was viewer interest. If Hopkins wants to put opponents to sleep he should just show them his highlight reel.
              nothing about this fight was close. Hopkins didnt come to fight, he hugged all night long and only won maybe 3 rounds. clear Calzaghe win, its not Calzaghe's fault that Hopkins made it Joe's ugliest victory

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                A kick up the arse is more entertaining than this fight.

A particular nod has to go to Max Keller**** for a total lack of objectivity throughout. He can't disguise his NSBish fixations, practically saying in every single round:

"LAMO, PWN! hopKINS is an OLD mAN and IT'S the FIRST time that calZAGHE has COME to DA STATE'S."

It'd help if the **** could speak normally.
                Regardless of his Kellermans tone, his words were true.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
                    Not as boring as your posts. Talk about a dry snooze fest jeez, you been putting nsb to sleep for years man. Time to find a new schtick.
                    somebody just got slammed

Comment

Working...
                    X