3-Martinez
      4-Donaire
      5-Bradley
      6-Wlad
      7-Manny
      8-Jmm
      9-Froch
      10-Vitali
      maybe its just me, but i dont understand how people can say the likes of bradley, froch and the klitschkos are better fighters than cotto p4p.

Comment

• Mayweather/Ward
        Martinez
        JMM/Pac

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          Moreno is skilled but he hasn't done anything other than beat a shot Vic...

Mares definitely deserves it over Moreno
          Whilst I agree Mares deserves to be in the Top 10 over Moreno, Moreno "doing nothing" is not true.

And Vic was the clear favourite to beat Moreno, one of the top ranked fighters at 118 at the time coming off 2 impressive performances.

Comment

• Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            maybe its just me, but i dont understand how people can say the likes of bradley, froch and the klitschkos are better fighters than cotto p4p.
            They are more accomplished tbh..They deserve to be ahead of Cotto on merit alone...

Comment

• the top 4/5 are almost concrete in place but theres debate on who's 6,7,8,9,10

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                They are more accomplished tbh..They deserve to be ahead of Cotto on merit alone...
                no they are not! not in my opinion anyway. cotto is a 3 weight world champion. the klitschkos have not had many good fighters to fight, bradley isnt a bad fighter, but he hasnt done anything as good as cotto in my opinion. cotto vs mosley alone was a better fight and achievement than any bradley fight i can think of. as for carl froch, the disparity in technical ability alone is enough for me.

Comment

no they are not! not in my opinion anyway. cotto is a 3 weight world champion. the klitschkos have not had many good fighters to fight, bradley isnt a bad fighter, but he hasnt done anything as good as cotto in my opinion. cotto vs mosley alone was a better fight and achievement than any bradley fight i can think of. as for carl froch, the disparity in technical ability alone is enough for me.
                  Bradley a two div Champion and a unified Champ at 140lb..Bradley is more accomplish and he is also undefeated and has fought solid opposition..He deserves to be above Cotto..

Klitschkos have held their belts for a long while and Wlad is the undisputed Champ...This alone is a bigger accomplishment then Cotto has ever had...

Froch has fought the most dangerous fighters on a more consistent basis then Cotto,and his rec is not bad in doing so...

I guess you can make an argument for Froch tbh(and I a big Froch fan)but not the other three fighters..They are just to far more accomplished then Cotto at this point...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Bradley a two div Champion and a unified Champ at 140lb..Bradley is more accomplish and he is also undefeated and has fought solid opposition..He deserves to be above Cotto..

Klitschkos have held their belts for a long while and Wlad is the undisputed Champ...This alone is a bigger accomplishment then Cotto has ever had...

Froch has fought the most dangerous fighters on a more consistent basis then Cotto,and his rec is not bad in doing so...

I guess you can make an argument for Froch tbh(and I a big Froch fan)but not the other three fighters..They are just to far more accomplished then Cotto at this point...
                    completely disagree.

Comment

completely disagree.
                      That's cool man,p4p is based on opinion anyway...

Comment

Working...
                      X