No announcement yet.

Pavlik vs. Froch - a fight that needs to happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pavlik vs. Froch - a fight that needs to happen

If and when they do fight, it would be a clear mismatch.....Pavlik would ruin Froch's career and put him into retirement.....and you can take that to the bank

(just joking, don't get your panties in a bunch)

In all honesty though, if Pavlik gets his bearings together and fights like he once did, Pavlk vs. Froch would be a fight for the ages......a close fight, but the brit would end up getting knocked out......
    Last edited by Jerub Baal; 07-05-2012, 08:21 PM.

This would be a great fight. Pavlik has not been the full ticket since the Hopkins loss. Froch wins this.

Comment

Very good fight

Comment

I got Froch i know Pavlik can bang but i think Froch walks through anything Pavlik throws i dont think Kelly can do the same. Anyone else impressed with Froch`s speed in the Bute fight?

Comment

not a bad fight, but it wouldnt be one for the purists, it would probably be a toe to toe slugfest of two limited fighters.

Comment

I wanna' say this would be a great fight.

Hopefully after Saturday it'll be more clear where Kelly is at in his comeback.

Comment

Froch wins this at any point in Pavliks career, but especially now.

Hope it happens though

Comment

I think people are getting ahead of themselves here, Pavlik got a tough fight coming up and nobody know's how much Pavlik really has right now

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
                  not a bad fight, but it wouldnt be one for the purists, it would probably be a toe to toe slugfest of two limited fighters.
                  A touch harsh, I think the boxing skills of both are underrated. There are definitely better pure boxers in the division though.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                    A touch harsh, I think the boxing skills of both are underrated. There are definitely better pure boxers in the division though.
                    i think frochs boxing skills are very underrated, as he is in general. not pavlik though. i think froch beats him convincingly in a boxing match or a slugfest. diffrent class of fighter imo.

pavlik needs a big win to be in the discussion for these kind of fights. he should be looking at stevenson, the dirrels, stieglitz, abraham, johnson, bika type of guys. not someone like kessler or bute much less froch. win a fight or two like that and then he would be in position to challenge froch for his title.

Comment

Working...
                    X