No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Caballero Await Proposal To Face Mikey Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Caballero Await Proposal To Face Mikey Garcia

According to the Rogelio Espino, the promoter for WBA featherweight champion Celestino "Pelenchín" Knight, they have not yet received a formal proposal to face undefeated mandatory challenge Mikey Garcia. Espiño confirmed that there is interest from Top Rank to make the fight happen, but they have yet to receive a concrete offer for the fight. The WBA has given both sides until April 13th to reach a deal, before a purse bid is ordered.

[Click Here To Read More]

Oh hellsyeah! WAR MIKEY!!

Comment

I like this match up a lot. I got Mikey winning this fight if this fight happens.

Comment

I would be surprised if Bob would make this fight but if makes this one I would think that he sees this fight as a winnable one for his stable, something he didn't see in the young Juan Manuel Lopez back then .....

Comment

Arum has ducked Caballero before. I would be very shocked if he took this fight.

Comment

I don't think we've seen Mikey unleash to his full potential. I think he is capable of taking it a notch or two. I got Mike by ko if he fights Pelechin.

Comment

They'll take this fight. Caballero is washed up already, it'll be a "good" win for Mikey and another name on his list. Mikey better step up his competition after this fight if it does happen tho.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                They'll take this fight. Caballero is washed up already, it'll be a "good" win for Mikey and another name on his list. Mikey better step up his competition after this fight if it does happen tho.
                Besides Gamboa i dont think there is any feather that will trouble Mikey.

Comment

Arum ducked El Pelenchin in the case of Juanma. Now we're talking Mikey, no need to duck here. Mikey smokes El Pelenchin baby!!

Comment

Caba is on the downside of his career but he still has enough left to show Garcia what it's like to be in there with someone who has the belief that they can win as well

Comment

Working...
                    X