Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan, Frank Warren Reunion is Coming Soon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan, Frank Warren Reunion is Coming Soon?

There is some speculation that a working relationship is possible, in the near future, between Amir Khan and his former promoter Frank Warren. Khan has not worked with Warren since the first round destruction of Dmitriy Salita in December 2009. The two sides parted on decent terms, or at least they were calm when compared to Warren's past breakups with Joe Calzaghe and Ricky Hatton.

[Click Here To Read More]

Whats this new channel?Do yall british like it so far?

Comment

Sky's HD coverage is like you are there at the fight, which is excellent.

I sincerely hope Warren invests in HD. For a sport like boxing it really works.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
        Whats this new channel?Do yall british like it so far?
        I'll like it till it stops becoming free....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          I'll like it till it stops becoming free....
          So its a channel thats free right now,But u gonna have to pay for it in
          the future?So it will be like hbo?But it will be all about boxing?Thats cool

Comment

Khan-Peterson should be on BoxNation.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              So its a channel thats free right now,But u gonna have to pay for it in
              the future?So it will be like hbo?But it will be all about boxing?Thats cool
              i think it's free until nov but i heard rumours of goin right through till jan then it's £10 a month. it's good for the casual fans getting to see these world elite fighters but sky sports did show us alot for free before. still no sure where pacman marquez 3 will be shown nothin advertised on sports or boxnation

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch999 View Post
                i think it's free until nov but i heard rumours of goin right through till jan then it's £10 a month. it's good for the casual fans getting to see these world elite fighters but sky sports did show us alot for free before. still no sure where pacman marquez 3 will be shown nothin advertised on sports or boxnation
                Primetime have picked up the Pac fight. It'll be £15. Not a chance im buying it.

Comment

Boxnation is great, Bunceys boxing hour is a must watch and they are lucky that Cleverly's fight was a great one because that will encourage people to buy, got Nonito Donaire and Huck this weekend which is good and then after that Burns Katsidas and Groves Smith. They really have got some great fights...

Comment

For £10 a month i will definitely pay for a channel dedicated to boxing. If it ever does come to Virgin Media of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X