No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana Jabs Khan-Peterson: Eyes Bradley, McCloskey

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Maidana Jabs Khan-Peterson: Eyes Bradley, McCloskey

In a fight that got a bit unnoticed, WBA interim-junior welterweight Marcos Maidana successfully defended his title in his native Buenos Aires, Argentina on September 23rd with a 4th round knockout over game but limited Russian-born Petr Petrov. Maidana had been lined up for an August 27th date against former champion Robert Guerrero, who was moving up in weight for their bout, but saw the matchup fall about when the Gilroy, Calif. boxer withdrew from the fight because of a torn rotator cuff in his left shoulder.

[Click Here To Read More]

i thought arum said maidana wanted no part of tiothy bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by ROSTRAM View Post
      i thought arum said maidana wanted no part of tiothy bradley?
      False. Shaefer wanted no part of Maidana fighting Bradley on the undercard of Pac-Marquez.

Maidana don't give a ****. He'll fight anybody anywhere anytime.

Comment

what a jealous turd... khan has "cherry picked" a mandatory...yeah makes a lot of sense... whilst this guy beat who to get his "world title"?

Comment

If the price is right, I know Maidana will fight anyone, anywhere. This is the kind of fighters boxing needs. And yeah, not like someone who gets his mouth, well, his fingers, full of crap crying for a Mayweather fight every single day. Give Maidana a second fight. I think u guys got unfinished business. Everybody would love to see a 2nd fight between Maidana and the Queen.

Comment

Originally posted by omyblaze57 View Post
            If the price is right, I know Maidana will fight anyone, anywhere. This is the kind of fighters boxing needs. And yeah, not like someone who gets his mouth, well, his fingers, full of crap crying for a Mayweather fight every single day. Give Maidana a second fight. I think u guys got unfinished business. Everybody would love to see a 2nd fight between Maidana and the Queen.
            The "Queen" would have him executed.

Comment

This is the 2end time I've heard Maidana mention Bradley's name..I hope he is not just talking,Bradley Maidana is a great fight imo..Hope this fight get's made for many reasons,not only is it a good fight..But it will mean TR and GBP did some business together,and we will be getting one step closer to the super powers doing business together..

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                This is the 2end time I've heard Maidana mention Bradley's name..I hope he is not just talking,Bradley Maidana is a great fight imo..Hope this fight get's made for many reasons,not only is it a good fight..But it will mean TR and GBP did some business together,and we will be getting one step closer to the super powers doing business together..
                Maidana on twitter:
                Don''t blame me. I don't know nothing about it but sure I'd fight Bradley for the right money

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                  Maidana on twitter:
                  Don''t blame me. I don't know nothing about it but sure I'd fight Bradley for the right money
                  So in your opinion do you think this fight could be made??

Comment

I don't know nothing about it but sure I'd fight Bradley for the right money

Comment

Working...
                    X