Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just seen Mike Lee in a Subway commercial..anybody really believe in this guy?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just seen Mike Lee in a Subway commercial..anybody really believe in this guy?

Anybody think Mike Lee is the real deal, worthy of a commercial airing during NFL playoffs or is he just another overrated Notre Dame hype job?

Heck no I don't believe him, seems like he is full of shiet.

Comment

No he sucks...if that is the guy that could not KO his opponent when it was televised on cable so they gave him an extra two rounds. His opponent or commentators did not know what was going on and he still couldn't look good on TV

Comment

Originally posted by Deeznuts View Post
        No he sucks...if that is the guy that could not KO his opponent when it was televised on cable so they gave him an extra two rounds. His opponent or commentators did not know what was going on and he still couldn't look good on TV
        LMFAO o yeah. That dude wont accomplish nothing, top rank just playing off the norte dame angle same way GBP played on seth mitchell. soon he will also be KO

Comment

I found the video yea that was disgusting what they did to his opponent who seemed like he only trained for a 4 round fight which was extended to six. Watch after the 16:00 mark:

Comment

totally forgot about that

Comment

I didn't even know who the fck he was until I saw that commercial. Even then I had to google him. That was over a year ago and I still haven't watched any of his fights.

Comment

To his day I have no clue who this guy is. This is why I say everyone in Andre Ward's press team should be fired. He would be PERFECT for subway.

Comment

I saw that commercial the other day watching tv with my girl. my girl turns and asks me "who's that dude" I took a couple seconds to think about it , looked at her with a confused look and said " I honestly don't know" lol

Comment

I found the video yea that was disgusting what they did to his opponent who seemed like he only trained for a 4 round fight which was extended to six. Watch after the 16:00 mark:
                    You think Arum pulled something shady on that one?

Comment

Working...
                    X