No announcement yet.

Bob Arum: "Pac would not fight without Freddie Roach"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    But Floyd has already fought without his current trainer ....

so the question is, will Floyd fight without his current trainer against Manny? and if not, why not this time?
    If you don't understand the answer to this question, you don't deserve to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
      Of course he is this guys makes every excuse for this fight not to happen. I'm sure in 2011 he will be backing another lame Floyd excuse.

Dont come in my thread and make up stuff.

Pacquiao would not fight without Roach. Your thoughts.

Comment

Once again Floyd mayweather Sr smart guy! Fuk you read into **** wayyyyyyy to much.
        LOL. Mayweather Sr is not PBF's trainer, Roger is, smart guy. And just because Sr is capable of "holding the mitts" as you ******s put it, doesn't mean he can step in and take Rogers place.

I can't believe you guys are so stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by adp02 View Post
          but floyd has already fought without his current trainer ....

So the question is, will floyd fight without his current trainer against manny? And if not, why not this time?
          would you be ok with manny fighting floyd without roach??

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post

Dont come in my thread and make up stuff.

Pacquiao would not fight without Roach. Your thoughts.
            And thats because Manny doesn't have a father who trained him for 1/3 of his career and almost all of his amature career. let also not Forget Big Floyd has worked with other world champions in the past other than Floyd.

Come on man you are a cool dude so i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that even you can see how both situations are not comparable.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
              If you don't understand the answer to this question, you don't deserve to be taken seriously.

So Floyd has responded to this? You make it sound like its a black and white answer. Floyd can go either way..... and if he says that he needs to have his current corner then there are questions that need to be answered. Example, why then even have these negotiations if you knew that that this may happen....

Comment

And thats because Manny doesn't have a father who trained him for 1/3 of his career and almost all of his amature career. let also not Forget Big Floyd has worked with other world champions in the past other than Floyd.

Come on man you are a cool dude so i'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt that even you can see how both situations are not comparable.
                And surely you can understand that Mayweather wants to be at his best if he fights Pacquiao. And without Roger, Mayweather may not be at his best.

Of course, you 'tards don't want him at his best, because it'd just be that much worse for Manny.

Comment

LOL. Mayweather Sr is not PBF's trainer, Roger is, smart guy. And just because Sr is capable of "holding the mitts" as you ******s put it, doesn't mean he can step in and take Rogers place.

I can't believe you guys are so stupid.

Ugh you do know Big Floyd "trained Floyd for years" before uncle Roger stepped in right? This wouldn't be something new you know.

Hell Senior even has more experience with other Champion fighters than Roger does.

Comment

And surely you can understand that Mayweather wants to be at his best if he fights Pacquiao. And without Roger, Mayweather may not be at his best.

Of course, you 'tards don't want him at his best, because it'd just be that much worse for Manny.

So the man who "taught" Floyd to box wouldn't be able to fuill Rogers shoes? Ok I guess!

Comment

Look at it like this. When Roger and his dad were both available for his pick he chose Roger EVERY time.

He didnt even let his Dad work the corner for the Baldi fight. Maybe because Oscar would most likely fire him if he did. But still... The cutman was in charge.

Just because Sr. is a world class and Top 5 trainer in boxing doesnt mean that Floyd prefers him over Roger. People are using that as crutch. Roger and Sr are two different people.

Comment

Working...
                      X