Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do any of you have a tell sign that let's people who you know...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    I always do a countdown outloud......5...4....3...2..bam!!! fools um every time.
    dude, if you did that you'd probably scare the **** outta whoever you were beefing with. They'd think you were nuttier than a freakin' fruitcake.

Comment

I try not to let it show, get close with my hands up in a *surrender mode* say something peaceful then hit him in mid-speech, only happened twice but it worked. I'm not that good at talking **** so people don't ussualy expect retaliation.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
        i'd talk hella **** if i was good at it...usually if i'm that heated i get flustered and what i wanna say dont come out right and i end up looken dumb lol..so i've learned to stay quiet i'm not really a fighter tho would rather talk **** but i'm better at fighting lol
        I do have to admit that I am pretty good at **** talk. It's a gift. I'm the guy who'd make you punch me in the face because I said so something so offensive and random that you wouldn't know whether to **** or go blind. That's if I am trying to get under your skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          dude, if you did that you'd probably scare the **** outta whoever you were beefing with. They'd think you were nuttier than a freakin' fruitcake.
          ive done it before...everyone freezes to see what's gonna happen, even the dude you got beef with.

Comment

Originally posted by Venoame View Post
            I try not to let it show, get close with my hands up in a *surrender mode* say something peaceful then hit him in mid-speech, only happened twice but it worked. I'm not that good at talking **** so people don't ussualy expect retaliation.
            I like that 'surrender mode' tactic as well. If somebody is getting overly aggressive you pretend to go into your flight mode and then flip the switch and get right into fight mode. Love it. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Venoame View Post
              classic approach.....always works. surrender hands is the same thing as having your set up.

Comment

ive done it before...everyone freezes to see what's gonna happen, even the dude you got beef with.
                lmao. I have pulled the 'Eddie Murphy' whereby I act crazier than bat**** and scaring everybody within an eight block range. I'm Black, was with a multicultural group of buddies and we went to this high school dance. I met some hot Asian girl there who was actually leaving with me. ****ing bonus right? Wrong. Buddy of mine Jeremy gets into a scrap with one of the ****ers from the school we were visiting and twists his ass up. So we decide it's best to leave now before we get violated. So it's me, Shamil, Jimmy, Jeremy, Aaron, myself and Susan. The chick I met at the dance.

Anyway, this dude who got beat down decides to round up a bunch of his buddies (18 to 20 of them) to follow us down the road. Anyway, long story short, I decided to stop for a hotdog and the group following us stopped to see what was going to happen. I challenged the biggest guy there and then when he balked I said that 'i'd take on any one of you - one on one. I was screaming, jumping around. Bear in mind that I am the only black dude for quite a distance. It scared them all. I highly doubt that would work today though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
                  lmao. I have pulled the 'Eddie Murphy' whereby I act crazier than bat**** and scaring everybody within an eight block range. I'm Black, was with a multicultural group of buddies and we went to this high school dance. I met some hot Asian girl there who was actually leaving with me. ****ing bonus right? Wrong. Buddy of mine Jeremy gets into a scrap with one of the ****ers from the school we were visiting and twists his ass up. So we decide it's best to leave now before we get violated. So it's me, Shamil, Jimmy, Jeremy, Aaron, myself and Susan. The chick I met at the dance.

Anyway, this dude who got beat down decides to round up a bunch of his buddies (18 to 20 of them) to follow us down the road. Anyway, long story short, I decided to stop for a hotdog and the group following us stopped to see what was going to happen. I challenged the biggest guy there and then when he balked I said that 'i'd take on any one of you - one on one. I was screaming, jumping around. Bear in mind that I am the only black dude for quite a distance. It scared them all. I highly doubt that would work today though.
                  18-20 didn't want none? wow.....you sure you didn't show them your pistol?

it seems like it also works to call out a single person in a crowd. the "crowd" types don't really want it anyways..

Comment

18-20 didn't want none? wow.....you sure you didn't show them your pistol?

it seems like it also works to call out a single person in a crowd. the "crowd" types don't really want it anyways..
                    you may think I am exaggerating but I swear. It's like the saw this crazy black dude and didn't know what the **** to think.

Comment

last time i talked ****...lol my buddy got beat up instead lol and he wasnt even talken haha

Comment

Working...
                      X