To build mass?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To build mass?

I have a question.
    I am 5'10" and 227 lb, I want to be at least 250 but I dont want all the weight in my arms or on my legs or chest.
    I see alot of things in the health store here like stacker 2 ultra mass ect ect.
    And since I am 18 and in scool and working part time I cant realy afford to diet as a body builder should, so any suggestions for this poor guy fron canada?

I am a little confused bro. If you want to gain 23 lbs, but don't want the weight in your arms or legs, where do you want it? Also, if you want to gain weight, don't take thermogenics .

Also for a bulking cycle or mass building, you want to have at least 1 gram of protein per pound of your body. Try a 50% carbohydrates, 30% protein, and 20% fat diet. This will definitly gain mass, also if you want to gain weight, eat a lot. Do you know your BF %?

Comment

hehe I meant I dont want all the mass on just my arms or just my legs or just my chest.
      And last time I checked my body fat was around 9.2%

Comment

You are a pretty big dude then. Try to eat a lot, and get enough protein. Are you looking to go on some supplements. I can get a bulking cycle together for ya, if you want. If you want to go 'all natural', EAT EAT and eat more bro.

Comment

Do suplements decrease str/agility speed or have any majour side affects? if not im all for it, I just want to get bigger, I dont mind going either way.
          to sort of give an example of what I want to look like would be almost like mark coleman uper body with silva's lower body, thats the best I can do for a mental picture
          And if you willing to get a cycle I would GREATLY apreciate it

Comment

Natural supps shouldn't give you any worse side effects than perhaps some pimples and maybe some bloating/gastric problems till you find one that works best for you.

BTW, at 18 for you to be 227 and have that low a BF, you are cruising. You are still a baby as far as strength development goes, you will naturally get bigger without too much supplementation also.

If anything, get a decent protein powder and a multi viatamin for starters...see how that goes, then perhaps some extra's like creatine or what not.

Comment

hehe I like that, still a baby
              But it's true my arms are big but I work them ALOT and still havent got the shape I want them, They WILL NOT rip, maybe because im not done growing yet.
              But this is the way I see it, Im 18, 5'10" 227 lb trying to make 250 with hardly any noticable fat on my body and great stamina.
              I have been wrestling for 10 years so I know my wrestling, If I can get my striking and submissions down I will be a tough little SOB :fu: :devil

Comment

The supplements have side effects. If you want to go on supplements with basically no side's at all, go with creatine and get some whey protein.

Comment

What is your weight programme like now? t could be that by doing a programme more mass based, you could gain even more again.

Comment

...you're ****ing massive.

Comment

Working...
                    X