Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miranda: What I Do To Tony Bellew is Going To Be Ugly!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miranda: What I Do To Tony Bellew is Going To Be Ugly!

Edison Miranda touched down in London with a warning for Tony Bellew ahead of their clash on Saturday live on Sky Sports in Betfair’s ‘London Calling’ – telling the Liverpool man he will not be standing by the end of the fight.

Bellew and Miranda in a mouth-watering bill-topper in north London, kicking off Sky Sports’ live boxing coverage with on a night that promises knockout action with four titles on the line.

The two-time IBF World super middleweight title challenger is a step-up in class for Bellew, having shared the ring with stars like Andre Ward, Lucian Bute, Arthur Abraham and Kelly Pavlik, and the Columbian wants to make it clear that he is the star of Saturday’s show.

[Click Here To Read More]

Win or lose - I've been a big fan of Miranda's for years. If he fights a smart fight (and that's a big "if") then he can beat and knockout Bellew. Miranda's biggest asset is his power but he relies on it too much and when his opponent can mitigate it he doesn't usually have a plan B.

Comment

Miranda is shot, but he has power so you never know.

Comment

Bellew will be jabbing and running around for 12 rds and pick up a decision

Comment

I know nothing about Bellew, but I love the way Miranda talks big sheet then generally gets his azz kicked

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
            I know nothing about Bellew, but I love the way Miranda talks big sheet then generally gets his azz kicked
            hahaha

Comment

Miranda now is a Class C guy... if Bellew is less than that & can't handle offensive thrusts, he deserves 2 lose vs a guy going downhill faster than a freight train...

Comment

Gotta love Miranda's talk. Hope he delivers.
                I have always supported him. He just can' win the big fights.
                I think he will get by Bellew though.

Comment

Bellew isn't world class, but he's better than domestic level, if he fights smart he will win, but he won't go too much further

Comment

Bellew should stop him in 5 or 6 I reckon.

Would be interesting if Miranda can land on the button though but I expect Bellew to control him. He's a decent operator, imo, is Bellew. And Miranda has been through the mill.

Even if does crack him Bellew seems to have great powers of recovery. To the point Ovil McKenzie reckons he is on drugs, haha.

Comment

Working...
                    X