Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eloy Perez: When The Time Comes, I'll Beat Broner's Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eloy Perez: When The Time Comes, I'll Beat Broner's Ass!

Birthday No. 25 came and passed yesterday for unbeaten NABO junior lightweight beltholder Eloy “Prince” Perez, and aside from the usual gift-wrapped boxes and candle-laden cake, there was plenty to celebrate on the boxing front.

[Click Here To Read More]

You ain't gonna do **** Mr. 6 KO's.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Big Smoke~ View Post
      You ain't gonna do **** Mr. 6 KO's.
      broner is a puto

Comment

Never seen this guy Perez fight before but with 6 ko whats he gonna do box his way to a win i don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          broner is a puto
          and so is Mr. 6 KO's.

Comment

Rumble Time

Eloy please let the Dannie Williams win go! He lost 18 pounds in 5 days. To take fight on short notice. Dannie would destroy you! He is a 135 pounder but would fight you at 132 pounds and any day! You would last 2 rounds at best! So stop talking about it! Bring it!

Comment

Originally posted by Rumbletime View Post
              Eloy please let the Dannie Williams win go! He lost 18 pounds in 5 days. To take fight on short notice. Dannie would destroy you! He is a 135 pounder but would fight you at 132 pounds and any day! You would last 2 rounds at best! So stop talking about it! Bring it!
              Who the **** is Dannie Williams? ANd I take it you are him

Comment

His team made excuse after excuse for not fighting Broner next month. And then I went on Facebook and there he was plugging his Solo Boxeo fights like they were Mayweather-Pacquiao, I just deleted his ass.

Comment

IMO the time came and went already.....

Comment

I personally witnessed Broner confront Perez and his team at the Mayweather Vs. Ortiz fight. Broner looked him directly into his eyes and told him what he would do to him. I saw sincere fear in Perez as he explained that he didn't want any issues with him inside or outside the ring. He was clearly punched and frightened by the presence of Broner. Now all of a sudden he'll beat Broner's ass??? Eloy Perez is a joke and I wish we could see Adrien knock him out but I'm sure he's going to beg Goldenboy never to put him against "The Problem"

Comment

Working...
                    X