No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: We'll Pressurer Devon Alexande To Fight Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: We'll Pressurer Devon Alexande To Fight Brook

Kell Brook’s next fight will be for the IBF World welterweight title after he took just three rounds to destroy Hector Saldivia in their final eliminator clash at the Motorpoint Arena Sheffield on Saturday night’s Betfair ‘This Is It’ bill.

Brook was challenged by his team, his fans and his critics to prove his new training regime had made his second half struggles against Carson Jones a one-time blip – and the Sheffield star passes the test with blistering skill and power.

The unbeaten 26 year old stepped into his groove in the opening round, and after hurting Saldivia early notably with a pair of jabs and a right hook, the Argentine puncher was on the deck after a stinging right uppercut.
    [Click Here To Read More]

he proved his second half struggles were a one-time blip by knocking out someone in the first 3 rounds?

Comment

Exactly! Brook started against Jones well too - just that Jones was more durable and in better condition. Although Brook looked great here, it doesn't 'prove' anything does it.

Comment

I don't see Alexander wanting to come to the UK.

And Brook would be stupid to go to St. Louis.

If they can find a nuetral-ish venue, then there's no reason they shouldn't fight.

I have a bad feeling Alexander won't take the fight though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          I don't see Alexander wanting to come to the UK.

And Brook would be stupid to go to St. Louis.

If they can find a nuetral-ish venue, then there's no reason they shouldn't fight.

I have a bad feeling Alexander won't take the fight though.
          There is already talk of Alexander giving up the title to fight Bradley. Brook would then fight for the vacant title, possibly against Hatton.
          I absolutely love Ricky Hatton but I think I would have to pick Brook to win that fight at the moment.

Comment

If Alexander wants to keep that title, he'll have to fight Brook. Would be a very good fight.

If they make Garcia-Judah, why not have Alexander-Brook and Hatton-Malignaggi on the card as well???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              If Alexander wants to keep that title, he'll have to fight Brook. Would be a very good fight.

If they make Garcia-Judah, why not have Alexander-Brook and Hatton-Malignaggi on the card as well???
              Because we live on planet earth....

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post

That would be awesome.

Comment

Working...
                X