Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the people that piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna miss the bros when there gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      You may get your wish very soon, if Vitali wins the election for mayor of Kiev.

They've NEVER done that.

Wlad has fought the best opponents he can find, mostly his mandatories and other titleholders. Vitali has fought the best available at a given time.

Neither have ever ducked or avoided anybody.
      Not a wish, just a preference, if the best available opponents aren't good enough to topple either one, I'm good with them continuing their individual dominance.

Never stated that they ducked or avoided a fighter just that they strategically choose opponents based on the better matchup (at times). Ross Purrity, Corrie Sanders, Chris Byrd, and even Samuel Peter might attest to that. My speculating could be correct or incorrect... I'll give them the benefit of the doubt though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        Are gonna be the same people that will piss and moan about there not being a heavyweight champion after Wlad retires. When Wlad retires with the belts, we go back to having a half dozen "title holders". Wladimir is the first 5 belt heavyweight champion, and a damn good one. 56-3 with 49 KO's aint bad, and I do find him very exciting. I like watching Wlad beat the **** outta someone for 8 rounds or so before he knocks them out. And Wlad has ducked no one, he's cleaned out the division. He represents our sport in a great way to. What more you do you people want from the man????????
        Great thread/post dude.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
          I don't piss and moan about Wladimir Klitschko...

I do have certain preferences though:

1) I prefer the #1 and 2 fighters in a division not to be brothers because they aren't going to fight each other.

2) I prefer the #1 and 2 not to strategically fight top 10 contenders based on which is the better matchup.

Other than that, it's not Wlad's fault that the majority of heavyweights are either overweight and/or lack talent, skill, and/or discipline to compete against them.

That sounds like alot of pissing and moaning.

Comment

1) I prefer the #1 and 2 fighters in a division not to be brothers because they aren't going to fight each other.

2) I prefer the #1 and 2 not to strategically fight top 10 contenders based on which is the better matchup.

Other than that, it's not Wlad's fault that the majority of heavyweights are either overweight and/or lack talent, skill, and/or discipline to compete against them.
            u wrote what ive been too lazy 2 write forever the klits matchmake in a weak heavy era u take him and ill get him for u

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              You may get your wish very soon, if Vitali wins the election for mayor of Kiev.

They've NEVER done that.

Wlad has fought the best opponents he can find, mostly his mandatories and other titleholders. Vitali has fought the best available at a given time.

Neither have ever ducked or avoided anybody.
              That's because there hasn't ever been anyone half decent for them to duck.

The only decent fighter either have fought is a washed up Lewis and we all know what happened there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                That's because there hasn't ever been anyone half decent for them to duck.

The only decent fighter either have fought is a washed up Lewis and we all know what happened there.

I forgot you need to be an ATG fighter like Chris Byrd or John Ruiz to be ducked. Yeah, that's what the last champion did.

Comment

I find Wlad boring as hell, but both he and his brother are good fighters with Wlad already securing a spot at #16 all time in my opinion with time to move up. And it isn't there fault the division is awful, it just is what it is. But I do think they strategically select opponents based on the better match up for each other. Case in point, Vitaly fighting Sanders instead of Wlad rematching him and Wlad fighting Byrd not once, but twice instead of Vitaly rematching him after both had losses. There are others I speculate about, but these two fights not happening just never sat well with me.

Comment

David Price will be the new Wladimir Klitschko. He has great power, is 6'8(even taller than wlad), has the same style.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
                      I forgot you need to be an ATG fighter like Chris Byrd or John Ruiz to be ducked. Yeah, that's what the last champion did.
                      Lewis beat everyone he faced. Did the sisters??

Comment

Working...
                      X