No announcement yet.

I KNEW IT! Fat f**k Shaw is suing Bradley and Dunkin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I KNEW IT! Fat f**k Shaw is suing Bradley and Dunkin

According to Dan Rafael, Shaw is suing Bradley for breach of contract. That f**ker was setting him up the whole time he's also suing Cameron Dunkin.

Originally posted by @danrafaelespn
    Promoters Gary Shaw & Ken Thompson sued Tim Bradley for breach of contract. Also suing co-manager Cameron Dunkin for tortious interference.
    Last edited by BoxerDood; 07-20-2011, 05:41 PM.

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
    According to Dan Rafael, Shaw is suing Bradley for breach of contract. That f**ker was setting him up the whole time he's also suing Cameron Dunkin..
    Yea well we knew this was coming,but Shaw has no evidence of tampering..He is just trying to hold up Timmy's career and make things hard for him is all..Bradley should go before the judge and ask for the evidence Shaw wants to present and if it's insufficient then request the case be thrown out..Shaw is just mad because his highest selling fighter and highly ranked fighter is jumping ship..This should not take long..

Comment

very predictable...this about makes it certain that bradley will be with top rank by next year.

Comment

well it was kinda expected considering Bradley lost him alot of money by not taking the khan fight

Comment

Frank Warren always tries to sue fighters that leave him. nothing comes of it though so bradley aint got much to worry about here.

Comment

they knew that was coming though, no way Gary was just going to let him walk away clean despite the fact that Bradley's contract is up

could also be the reason why Bradley haven't rushed to sign with another promotion

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
              Yea well we knew this was coming,but Shaw has no evidence of tampering..He is just trying to hold up Timmy's career and make things hard for him is all..Bradley should go before the judge and ask for the evidence Shaw wants to present and if it's insufficient then request the case be thrown out..Shaw is just mad because his highest selling fighter and highly ranked fighter is jumping ship..This should not take long..
              What? Really? Is Bradley really Shaw's biggest selling fighter?

that's just sad.

Comment

I thought everyone knee this already, Shaw son already said they were upset with Bradleys manager and that they were currently going through litigation.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojo Jojo View Post
                  What? Really? Is Bradley really Shaw's biggest selling fighter?

that's just sad.
                  Other then Bradley I don't know any of his other fighters who has made a mill payday..**** Bradley damn near had to fight the whole 140lb div to get a check like that..

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                    Frank Warren always tries to sue fighters that leave him. nothing comes of it though so bradley aint got much to worry about here.
                    I agree. I just hope it ends quickly so he isn't inactive for too long. I'd like to see him fight Khan, Soto or Guerrero/Maidana by the end of the year. This fighting once a year s**t isn't cool...
                    Last edited by BoxerDood; 07-20-2011, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X