Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what if Miguel Cotto has the momentum and..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what if Miguel Cotto has the momentum and..

...He throws for a body shot and goes low??..should he still get DQ'd?..

..or..

Since Roach claims that Cotto gets hurt to the body easier..what if Pacquiao goes low?..Does he get DQ'd or is this gonna be a specific way to treat Cotto only?..we know Pac is the Cash Cow here..he can request anything he wants..

so how will this new Pacman-low blow rule work?..

imma laugh if PAC weighs-in at 147 even and gets points taken away for low blows

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
      imma laugh if PAC weighs-in at 147 even and gets points taken away for low blows
      You mean a blow blow

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
        You mean a blow blow

manny takes a page out of bobby's book

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
          ...He throws for a body shot and goes low??..should he still get DQ'd?..

..or..

Since Roach claims that Cotto gets hurt to the body easier..what if Pacquiao goes low?..Does he get DQ'd or is this gonna be a specific way to treat Cotto only?..we know Pac is the Cash Cow here..he can request anything he wants..

so how will this new Pacman-low blow rule work?..

Rouch, knows Cotto will be going to the body often to take Pac's legs away from him. Rouch is attempting to make Cotto think twice about going to the body. If a body punch does go south from Cotto it should be treated as it is in all fights 2 warnings and 1 point deduction and vice versa. Rouch's comments should not influence Cotto who needs to work over Pac's body, Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            Rouch, knows Cotto will be going to the body often to take Pac's legs away from him. Rouch is attempting to make Cotto think twice about going to the body. If a body punch does go south from Cotto it should be treated as it is in all fights 2 warnings and 1 point deduction and vice versa. Rouch's comments should not influence Cotto who needs to work over Pac's body, Plain and simple.
            I agree...BUT Roach should keep his mouth shut cause the refs (well most of them) know how to do their job. We don't need the refs babysitting Cotto's body shots....that what Roach is wanting them to do.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
              I agree...BUT Roach should keep his mouth shut cause the refs (well most of them) know how to do their job. We don't need the refs babysitting Cotto's body shots....that what Roach is wanting them to do.

Yeah I would like to see Rouch keep his mouth shut but we know thats impossible. I'm hoping we get a ref that lets these guys fight and only gets involved when needed!!! Does anybody have an inside track on who the possible ref will be?

Comment

Yeah I would like to see Rouch keep his mouth shut but we know thats impossible. I'm hoping we get a ref that lets these guys fight and only gets involved when needed!!! Does anybody have an inside track on who the possible ref will be?
                All I've heard is that Joe Cortez is in the running for it..I hope not tho!..

I prefer Kenny Bayless, Arthur Mercante and of course Smoger..

Comment

Originally posted by .::EyEKoNiK::. View Post
                  All I've heard is that Joe Cortez is in the running for it..I hope not tho!..

I prefer Kenny Bayless, Arthur Mercante and of course Smoger..

Whats wrong with Joe ? I admit he isn't as sharp as he use to be but has all the experience needed. My choice would be Mercante jr. he usually stays away and lets them fight.

Comment

Whats wrong with Joe ? I admit he isn't as sharp as he use to be but has all the experience needed. My choice would be Mercante jr. he usually stays away and lets them fight.
                    Joe is alright..but than people will call him biased cuz he's Puerto Rican...and he's not on the level of Bayless, Mercante, or Smoger at the moment IMO..

he's got the experience..but his decision makin is ass sometimes in some fights..

btw..I also prefer Mercante..he's always lookin out for both fighters and keeps it really fair..

Comment

Working...
                    X