• Show
Clear All

• Broner: I will Fight Rios At 140

At around 5:15.

Already a thread on this.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=561119

Comment

Originally posted by tranquilo View Post
      About the brush, not the fact he wants Rios at 140.

Comment

Since Golden Boy and Top Rank don't do business that's a pretty safe call out. I bet Golden Boy could make a fight between Broner and Matthysee if they wanted to. I don't want to hear about who Broner called out. I want to hear about who he is actually going to fight next.

Comment

Rios lights his ass up!!! TKO in 9 or 10, Broner aint ready for that kind of heat!!

Comment

Rios said he'd love to fight Broner, but the fight probably wouldn't happen because of the promotional companies. That's not news to us, we knew that already.

Comment

At least both guys have shown interest in fighting one another, that's step one. Now, TR/GB gotta kiss and make up, tired of their bull****.

Comment

Rios and Marquez both with Top Rank. He knows that won't happen. Demarco will lay this dude out.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
                  Rios lights his ass up!!! TKO in 9 or 10, Broner aint ready for that kind of heat!!
                  Nope. He would outbox Rios, but that pressure would be a test for him.

Comment

Rios is fighting Alvarado JMM is only thinking about Pacquiao he said Demarco ain't **** Gamboa is with TMT Broner with GBP make it happen

Comment

Working...
                    X