No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Trout Showdown Looms For May 4th Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
    Yeah nevermind the poeple who start racist shit, but attack me cause I hit where it hurts. Dont dish it if they cant take it.

Where in this thread did I state a offending comment before that racist who you say nothing about started to attacked me?
    I said nothing about that, because its understandable when YOU are involved. Its not like everyone doesn't remember you from other threads. You don't have to say anything racist first, everyone knows what motivates you.

Comment

Only way I see Trout winning is with a perfect fight, if he eats a third of the punches he took in the Cotto fight he will get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
        I said nothing about that, because its understandable when YOU are involved. Its not like everyone doesn't remember you from other threads. You don't have to say anything racist first, everyone knows what motivates you.
        yeah cause I got out of line with a known racist. If the mod arent going to handle him, Then Ill just say something back. No biggie.

Comment

Canelo Wins

Headlines read " Trout KTFO" " Mexican, Knocks Trout Out "
          hahahaha

Comment

yeah cause I got out of line with a known racist. If the mod arent going to handle him, Then Ill just say something back. No biggie.
            You don't have to defend your self against me. I already know what makes you tick young man...Mexican pride and pretty much f**k everyone else. smh

Comment

Originally posted by RossCA View Post
              You don't have to defend your self against me. I already know what makes you tick young man...Mexican pride and pretty much f**k everyone else. smh
              lol okay. as long as you recognize.

Comment

Lol, I'm white... and actually in Mexico!

Comment

Great fight! Atleast in the aspect as a step up for Canelo, finally have the chance to prove himself! That also means Mayweather vs Guerrero more than likely!

Comment

Originally posted by Dustaine View Post
                    Lol, I'm white... and actually in Mexico!
                    i know your just trolling but I got nothing else to do so i go with it but RossCa is bringing some other mess from another thread into here.

Comment

Must be a pinche malinchista, worst crap out there. Ignore him.

Comment

Working...
                      X