No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Fighting Bute in Montreal Will Inspire Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: Fighting Bute in Montreal Will Inspire Me

As previously reported on BoxingScene.com, Carl Froch was not impressed by Lucian Bute's victory over Denis Grachev - and is planning to give the Canadian "another pasting" if they meet again.

Fighting for the first time since he lost his IBF super-middleweight title to Froch in Nottingham, Bute battled his way to a unanimous points win over tough Russian Grachev in Montreal on Saturday night.

The result sets up the likelihood of the Romanian-born 32-year-old getting the chance to avenge the only loss of his professional career next year, only this time he will have home advantage.

But Froch - who will defend his belt against Yusuf Mack on November 17 isn't bothered about having to go overseas for the rematch.

[Click Here To Read More]

As a canadian i am a bute fan. With that being said, the only way lucian can beat frotch in a rematch is if carl ages twenty years overnight. i like carl very much aswell, his attitude is as every boxers attitude should be. this dude does nothin but fight the best and he doesn't care where it is. bute gonna get smashed again, maby even earlier this time. peace ya'll

Comment

Bute out by 8th rd....anywhere anytime. Froch beat the fock out of Bute.

Comment

I think this a bad career move for Bute. If he's smart he'll take a slower road back.

Comment

What isnt to like if your Froch? You get a ****-ton of cash to lay waste to a guy who is clearly not the same guy you already battered like a child. I just hope he can get up for the fight and doesnt slack in training because its not an exciting fight for him. Far as I know Froch never comes in unprepared.

Comment

Froch KO by 3.

Comment

I feel sorry for Froch, he will be in for a rude awakening

Comment

it's going to break my heart seeing bute go down again

Comment

I knew this bute dude was a bum when he was fighting hand picked opponents in Canada. One of which almost Khtfo. Froch by tko4

Comment

yusaf mack ko's froch then bute then ward. p4p #1 by end of 2013 guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
                    X