No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Abraham Achieves Dream With Stieglitz Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Abraham Achieves Dream With Stieglitz Win

O2 World Arena, Berlin, Germany - "King" Arthur Abraham (35-3, 27KOs) won a twelve round unanimous decision over Robert Stieglitz (42-3, 23KOs) to capture the WBO super middleweight championship in a very close fight. Abraham becomes a two-division champion. The scores were 116-112, 116-112 and 115-113. Stieglitz, 31, was making the seventh defense of the title, which he captured almost exactly three years ago against current WBA champion ("regular") Karoly Balzsay. [Click Here To Read More]

abraham has very long biceps

the man is strong as an ox. that's why he hits so hard, and that's why his chin is so good, and his guard so hard to penetrate.

if you can deal with the few advantages his strength allows he's easy prey. for a world level fighter he's very crude.

Comment

good win for abraham but since he couldnt beat any of the elite 168 lb fighters he had to go for the weakest link. from now on he will be doing mediocre defenses against b list fighters.

Comment

Good for AA, but i wonder why he kept his gloves on for so long after the fight.

Comment

One of the best title fight of the last 10 years....amazing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lutenco View Post
            One of the best title fight of the last 10 years....amazing!!!
            One of the best AA fights of the last 10 years.

Comment

I'm disappointed I did not get to see this fight in action. I went to the German site with the legal stream around round 5 (according to ESPN tweets I was following), but it would not load no matter how many times I hit refresh. Very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by ddangerous View Post
                I'm disappointed I did not get to see this fight in action. I went to the German site with the legal stream around round 5 (according to ESPN tweets I was following), but it would not load no matter how many times I hit refresh. Very frustrating.
                I also could not get the fight to load. However, it usually takes to at least the next day but this fight was on You Tube within a few hours after it was over.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong423 View Post
                  Good for AA, but i wonder why he kept his gloves on for so long after the fight.

maybe he hurt one of his hands.

if they wanted to hide it they might wait until they're in his dressing room to take his gloves off

the man hits hard. i'm sure his gloves and wraps were legit, if that's what you're implying

Comment

Working...
                  X