Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robert Guerrero: Unless Manny Deathly Afraid of Mayweathe, He'd Taken the Test by Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
    I know education is not a national pursuit in Mexico, so Guerreo's ignorance can be excused.

MANNY HAS AGREED TO THE TESTS!

FLOYD HAS BEEN 'IN RETIREMENT'- THEN CHOSE TO TAKE A FIGHT AFTER MANNY WAS SPOKEN FOR.

MANNY WANTS THE FIGHT. FLOYD WANTS THE FIGHT. THE TESTING IS SMOKESCREEN. THAT'S ALL IT IS.

Guerreo needs to concern himself with Maidana's power and forget about name dropping Floyd and Manny.

Hell yea ,tell them brother!!!! Mexico is dumb huh? who cares if Guerrero isn't from Mexico making your post pretty ignorant and irrelevant?

Hell education isn't a national pursuit in the U.S. either so you still win bro!!

Pacman #1

Comment

Originally posted by William Blake View Post
      I know education is not a national pursuit in Mexico, so Guerreo's ignorance can be excused.

MANNY HAS AGREED TO THE TESTS!

FLOYD HAS BEEN 'IN RETIREMENT'- THEN CHOSE TO TAKE A FIGHT AFTER MANNY WAS SPOKEN FOR.

MANNY WANTS THE FIGHT. FLOYD WANTS THE FIGHT. THE TESTING IS SMOKESCREEN. THAT'S ALL IT IS.

Guerreo needs to concern himself with Maidana's power and forget about name dropping Floyd and Manny.
      He wasn't born in Mexico. He's a Mexican American, well I think he is... He looks kind of weird like not your average Mexican type appearance. He could possibly be mixed.

Just realized his middle name is my first name. I generally root for people with my name but I guess middle name doesn't count anyways. No one goes by their middle name.
      Last edited by uoykcuf; 08-17-2011, 10:09 PM.

Comment

How can he take the test when Mayweather went on a long vacation? Why do people keep forgetting that Floyd is on record saying, "I'm taking a long vacation", "I'm spending time with my family", "I'm not even thinking about boxing"? Pac was set to call all his bluffs in the second negotiation. Floyd ran away and came back more than a year later demanding $100 million guarantee.

"I didn't know why Floyd turned down the Pacquiao fight", stated Ross Greenburg. The HBO exec didn't mention about Pac declining Floyd's demand.

Floyd is holding up this fight, end of story.

:-|

Comment

PAC has been taking OSDT for his past 50+ fights, now if he's not taking OSDT to fight Mayweather he's ducking him LOL.

Comment

man, guerrero speaks the truth. **** all you doubters.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Hell yea ,tell them brother!!!! Mexico is dumb huh? who cares if Guerrero isn't from Mexico making your post pretty ignorant and irrelevant?

Hell education isn't a national pursuit in the U.S. either so you still win bro!!

Pacman #1
              LMBO!!! Oh man this was hilarious!!

Comment

Manny Pac: "I'll fight Fraud next year"....................

and then

Jeff Mayweather: "Fraud will fight Pacquiao in 2013."

Roger Mayweather: "Fraud needs multiple tune-ups to fight Pacquiao"

Pradator Sr.: "I'm afraid for my son, I won't let him get in the ring with Pacquiao."

Schaefer: "KFC-Khan would fall in Nov. 2012"

B1tchweather has been ducking Manny since 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                  yes manny is congressman he is the best he knows how to play guitar..does floyd know how to play guitar??? exactly that shows you that pacman is faster and smarter.
                  That's how most of the *******s on YouTube sounds like.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Wifebeater don't want none of the THE GOAT Pacman
                    LOL *****s are so dumb man ..wifebeater can't even sing and he never went onto the jimmy kimmel show what a loser LOL and he hasn't sold one cd LOL

Wifebeater is making love to ellerbe LOL he's a chicken LOL

pacman is congressman who shook paris hiltons hand LOL *****s so jelous of pac LOL

Comment

This is what real mexicans look like:

Comment

Working...
                      X