No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao More Viable For November, Maybe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Pacquiao More Viable For November, Maybe

It was no surprise Floyd Mayweather Jr. on Friday did not go directly to jail. Instead, a Las Vegas judge allowed him to pass go so he can collect a lot more than the $200 you get in Monopoly.

[Click Here To Read More]

November 2013

Comment

i hope mayweather and pacquiao both get knocked the **** out in their next fights. i hope this fight never happens.all this back and forth ****. both of them are some rich ******* and i can care less about them now.

Comment

**** Arum...

Comment

**** Arum...

Comment

It's always next time. Even when the last next time is now. I hope Peterson KTFO of Manny so he can just retire and put an end to this bullsh#t.

Comment

F*** we've been waiting since late 2008 for the prospect of this fight happening and they saying late 2012 MAYBE? No wonder people are turning to MMA because at least fights happen in each division

what a joke boxing has become

Comment

if the fight doesn't happen in may then its not happening

Comment

People should stop blaming Arum. Pacquaio is a grown man and if he wanted this fight it would have happened. Arum is terrible but at some point it has to be Manny's responsibility to demand the fight. Arum works for him.

Comment

Happen in May and quit teasing the fans before there are none left.

Comment

Working...
                    X