No announcement yet.

provodnikov would k.o amir khan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• provodnikov would k.o amir khan

this guy has a hell of a right hand. straight out of siberia he clowned on augustus. 1 well placed shot to khan and its career over he'll be hanging out with fat hamed

oh jeez he seems like a good prospect. but clowned? cmon what was that augustus' 76th fight of his career not to mention on four days?

Comment

i saw some of the fight....I am russian so you can know if im saying it its not any hate but this aint no damn prospect. he sucks so bad its not even gonna be funny against a solid boxer. he is wayyyyyy to easy to hit and stops throwing punches completely for 10 second stretches. I dont even think highly of khan but khan would tko him in 1 round with ease.

Comment

lol..

So now my two favorite prospects will become overhyped?

I won't even have to do work this time. First Katsidis-Kim, now Khan-Provodnikov.

Comment

He lost a few rounds to Augustus, and Augustus is like 80 in boxing years. He is done.

I was very unimpressed with Provodnikov. Literally ZERTO defence. He would never make it at the top till he learns how to protect his face.

Khan would dispose of him in 3 or 4 rounds

Comment

you talking about that down syndrome kid from Siberia?

you got to be kidding me

a 35 year old few days notice Augustus was popping him left and right

if it would of been 5 years ago that special kid would of been on the floor against Augustus

I dont like Khan but he would out speed that kid all night

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
              you talking about that down syndrome kid from Siberia?

you got to be kidding me

a 35 year old few days notice Augustus was popping him left and right

if it would of been 5 years ago that special kid would of been on the floor against Augustus

I dont like Khan but he would out speed that kid all night
              I don't think Augustus looked too bad though tonight until Provodnikov found the mark.......he still looked pretty quick to me and with his experience knew when and when not to throw.

This compounded with Provodnikov being a green rookie, its not a bad performance at all really.

Comment

Provodnikov is definitley entertaining to watch and has impressive power but he is a prospect. He got hit flush alot.

And that is a large image of Provodnikov. Is that life size? It took like 12 seconds for my computer to complete buffering it.

Comment

Forza you are a ****** lol

Comment

Working...
                  X