Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev To Stevenson: I'll Put Your Dirty Mouth To Sleep!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kovalev To Stevenson: I'll Put Your Dirty Mouth To Sleep!

Last week, WBC light heavyweight champion Adonis Stevenson (23-1, 20KOs) lashed out at his WBO counterpart Sergey Kovalev (23-0-1, 21KOs), who questioned whether or not Stevenson had the heart to fight him.

"First of all, lets make it clear! No one is scare of your sorry ass!! I fight for a living and in order to live in this world we need money! So I fight for money! If the money is right I will be more then glad to come give you a good ass whooping in the ring. Beside having power you have nothing special! Your defense is terrible and it wont be to hard to find your big ugly head with that long ass chin! They can hype your name in the
    [Click Here To Read More]

Kov gonna **** that dude up. Real talk.

Comment

So Kovalev admits he's ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        So Kovalev admits he's ugly?
        As he said he is a man not a woman.

Comment

Yeah, Kovalev plays for keeps.

Comment

Kovalev's timing is excellent, and I agree, I think he will school Adonis with some hard lessons.

Comment

lol let him know kov! I don't know enough about either guy to really give a legit guess but based on what ive seen it would be a good fight and if Stevenson cant move and stay active enough he will get iced by kovalev! and the way it seems Stevenson is in no rush to bang with him I must say I will be rooting for kov to spark him out

Comment

One thing I learned from Kovalev's last fight, don't piss this guy off. Ismayl Sillah upset him and Kovalev drilled him hard

Comment

Adonis better get back into the pimping game while he still can! Kovalev going to leave him in lala land forever.

Comment

Here we go again.

Comment

Working...
                    X